Movie night with the Once-ler!

-He cooks the popcorn and makes sure there are no seed things (unless you like them) and makes them just the way you like it. (Buttered, salted, caramel, whatever floats your boat)

-He makes sure you're comfortable and warm, "Need any more pillows, babe?" "Are you sure you're warm enough?"

-You would rest your head on his shoulder and hold his hand.

-He loves giving you personal attention!

-He'll rub your back/give you back massages

-sometimes animals come and watch movies with you, so you'd both sit there together and pet some barbaloots.

-The animals are very adamant on not letting you get any alone time so the Netflix and Chill really means just Netflix and no "Chill."

-You would share a blanket! (Or maybe like 5, hey he's skinny and gets cold)

-before the movie he would say something like, "Hey, if there are any scenes that make you feel uncomfortable, just let me know ok? I gotcha." And then he'd kiss you on the forehead.

-He would play with your hair! And then get it extremely tangles and apologize 600 times, he's so dorky.

-During suspenseful/scary scenes, he would glance at you (and try not to make it obvious) to check if you're ok.

-He's low-key a bit annoying during those scenes, AKA: Gory or Horror scenes, will constantly ask if you're grossed out or scared, like..."No Oncie...I'm Fine, Like I told you the past 17 times."

-Sometimes you'll take turns each night picking a movie (e.g. Oncie picks one on Tuesday so you pick one on Wednesday and so on)

-He never insults your movie taste, sometimes he slightly questions but he never insults your taste. (*cough cough* Excuse me? You like kids cartoons...Oh yeah me too.)

-The Lorax insults his movie taste but never yours for some reason...Once-Ler gets irritated and you have to hold him back from drop-kicking the Lorax out the window.

-You fall asleep in his lap and he is so scared to move/breathe too much. He ends up falling asleep too and the barbaloots stick things in your nose and ears and draw on your face with markers, those brats.

-They drew a large orange mustache on Oncie's face and when you woke up the first thing you did was scream; "AHHH IT'S THE LORAX". Oncie was so shocked he fell off the couch. Aww what a cute relationship you guys have :3