act VI ; scene II

"OH! THERE SHE IS!" he exclaimed, to no one in particular. there was his beloved, (y/n), back from her mission, all fine with barely any scatches or scars.

"(y/n)! look at me~!" muichiro said, pointing at himself from one hand. he had seen her turn her head and look at him with that warm smile until her face was covered by some sort of blur, and black scribbles.

muichiro was confused yet scared on what was happening. "..(y/n)?..this isn't funny..." he whimpered, but had gotten no reply from her. all he could hear were whispers, though they weren't coming from her.

the only sight he could see was what remained of a disturbing scene infront of him. he panicked and took a step back, unsure on what to do, whether to stay still or run for his life. he breathed in and out, his heart beating at a rapid pace, before looking beside himself, left and right.

"what..." he murmured, as he saw two creatures that looked almost identical to him, but as the form of creepy, black blurs of demons.

they both stared at him with wide eyes, not blinking once, before saying a few things...

"w̶̡̨̰̘͈͓͐ḧ̴̛̜͓̼̼̜́͋͑̋̈́͌͌̋̀͛̔͆̊̓̾̌͊̑̄͊̐̍͘̕͘͜͠͝͝͝a̵̡̹̤̣̩̱̦̝̻̠̖̭͚̯͆͐́̔̐̃͊͐̐̋͂̀̎̋̓̍̿͑͑̂̕̚̚͜͝͝t̵̡̨͍̗͔̼̝̹̳̤̰̬̩͖͙͖̿̎̊́͌̀̇̿͐͜͝ͅ?̷̨̢̢̢̪̪̞̘̻̘̘̼̹̯͎̤̩̭̖̺̹̩͎̦̝̂́̊̃͆͗͝͝.̸̧̡̙͎̫̱͓̦͎̲͈̳̝̙͓̩͙̇̑̅͆́͂̓̉̓̇̇͆̒̀̏̽̿̉̊̈́̚͘̚͘͜͠͝͝.̴̢̗͕̗̞̝̟̘̬̲̺͖̾̃͊͑̓͆͆̌̋̿̿̍̋̉̀͘͘̕y̷̢̢̨̯͓̦̫̙̲̣̠̗̣̪͇͇̻͖̯̹̟̟̭̙̪̹̹̝̫̞̌̓̀̀͋͐̽̄̀̿͌̂́͝͝ó̸̲̳̹̐̈́͂͐̉̌͆̓͆͘͠͝u̶̖̞̩͚̳̹͖̤̟̖͍̿̇̃̂̀̀̉͋́͝.̵̧̡̧̩̼̰̤̰̮͈̗̺͎̼̻͓̬̮̞͈̤̫̺̬͙͖̟̮̳̳́̚͜ͅ.̵̧̧̠̥̙͎̙̺̬͎͙͚͇̋͐́̎͊̒̿͊̀̋͆̐̆̈́̑̌͐̎͐͑̊̐̓̄̆̎̂͑̚̚͠͝͝.̶̨̙͍͖̱̩̫̇̉͋̆͌͑̑̑̿͂̌͘̚͠f̶̨̫̠͔͔͓̼̲̻͙͕̖͖͖͍̝͖̞̩̬̙̻͕̻̘̠̍̊́͛ͅờ̵̢̠͙̖͇̥͍̺̦͈̝͉̈́̒̄́̿̾̉͑̋̊̓̈́̋̃͑͌̎̀͂̾̄͘͘͝ͅr̵̨̧̡̡̢͉͖̻̻̗͔͚̠͖͔̼̤̥̱͂̏͛̀̆̑̀͐̈̃̉͜g̶̡̘̥̙̼͎̮̱̫͙͉̘̯̥̫̱̭͉̻̯̰̈́̔̆̄̉͌͂̏̇̈́̈́͘͜ö̷̪̭̫͈͎̞̭͍̞̠̖̗̲̦́͑̑̄͑͒̒̓́͆̍̆̎̃̄̀̀̓̽̐͂͒͘̕̕̕̚͝ť̵̤̟̻̣̭͕̬̭̟͔͙̬̣͍̯̯̠͍̝̲͕̓̾͋͌̓̈́̽̆̈́̇̓͗̈̔̌̍̌͋̈́͘͘͘͝ ̷̨̨̤̝̗̥̣̪̺̹͔̻̹̻̭̠͖̟̦̓̀́̊͂̋̈́̋͊̍͗͒͌̽̃̓̄̽͘͘͜͝ͅw̴̡̧̧̝̣̟̱̮̪̗̼͚͇̭͖̺̖̠̥̘̥̖̪͔̱̮̱͚͕̤̥̔̈́̐͛́̀̅̆̕͝͠ͅh̷̳͙͈̝̗͚̟͉̦̜̙̪̗̤̤̟͖̫͔͓̦̗͂͐͒́̂̋̌̽̽͒͜á̷̛̬̘̃̓̀̆̐̑̓̋̂̇̆̉͛́͛̍̎̿̑͂̚͘͘̕͝͝ṭ̵̡̛͓̜͔̥̤̻̮̭͚̗̬̓̓͌̑̀̈͛̄̿͝͠͝ ̵̢͔͍̜̦̹͈̦͚̟͖͉̰̻̹͎͉̯͎̮͎͓̱͕̙̮̯̜̭̤̗̹̣̊͂̿̂̏̿̈́̑̓͛̀̇̔̕s̷̹̞̜̥̗̠̣̖̟̞̫̩̋͗̎̈̓̈́̔́̄̀͐͜͝ȟ̶̛͉ȇ̴̡̡̡̫̺̥̲͇̺̰̟̰̭̫̺͚̥͖̥̭͈̩͔̜̦̆̄͌̑̄̽͑̀͘̚ ̷̡̡̧̢͙̪͎̦͔̬̹̪̟̬͙̺͚̤̪̺̹̉̀̉̅̈́͆̈͐̾̅͛̀̍͗̋̈́̈́͜͜͠͠͝ͅļ̶̛̘̈̎̀̂͊̔̈́̐̾́̾͒́́͐o̷̢̝̭̥̯̳̟͚͈͚̬̘̺͖̤̳͍͇͉̺͚̮̭̹̯͕͚̾̎̋̂̃͆̌̒̽͊̈́͐̀́̍͛̈́̌̆̐̈́͆̉o̷̧̨̧̥͍̳͈̜̥̘̲̻̺̲̖̩̫̦̰̫͕̤̼̮͕̣̬̻̠͆̍͛̂̂̀̈́̂̈͋̈́̄̐̿̔̀̀̊̔͗̚̚͘̕͝͠k̸̨̭̘͖̫̭̰͖͖̳̹̘͖̝̰̗̇͗̀͆͒̚ṣ̵͙̪̞̖͙̮̣̝̦̰͎̭̳̯̭̟̅̍͘͠ ̶̞̣̫̲̫̦͕̟̬̱͖͈̩̤͈̗̟͍͐̐͛ͅḽ̶̢̡̨̛̭͎̳̗̙̠͕̭̥̣̞̤̞͙̬͉̟͚̉̎̓̓̋̀̊͛͗͂̈́̇̏̓͗̐̐̿̇͂̄͋͌̆́̐̿͝ͅͅį̸̛̜͖̖̙̝̺͉̮̮̝̠̹̬͚̠̮̜̰̮͉̼̬̣͓̯͓̪̓̑̿̃͛̿͐͋́̐̑͂͊́̀͒̅̐͑̽̅̆̕͘͘͝ķ̵̡̙̘̺̯̯̳͔͙̐̽̈́̓͛̈́͒́̆̀̌͂͊̀̔̍͊͂͑́́̑̇̿́̔̈͝͝͝ę̵̧̧̛̞̞̯̼͔̳̰̼̼͈̠̟͓̺͖͓̫̺͙͚̙͐̏͒͑͊͋̑̀͌͂́̎͒͛͑̊̕̕͘̚͜͜͝͝.̸̥̀̏̀͂̀͌̔̾̎́́͐̀̿̎͂̕.̶̧̡̛̰̠͉̟̗̻̖̜̟̬̣͖̀̅͌͛̆̔̆͌̾͂̅̈́̃̔̈́͂̍̐͐̒̐̇̽͗̀̂̽̐͘̚͠͝?̸̛͍͒͊̈́̓̇͐̊̈́͐̑̈́̔̐̈́̂̆́́͆͐͑͂͘̚͠͝͝͝" one demon asked, but before poor muichiro could answer, theother spoke.

"j̵̡̨̨̹̰͉̩͉̞͚̬̣̦̱̝̠̹͈̘̜̠̗͛̽̏̀̇͌̚u̷̗̰̲̘̺̖̬͓̻̪͋͒̒-̸̧̡̡̨̛͕̫͖̯͓̳̞̯̪͕̹̥͈̬̫̯̰̙̻̫̟̙̖̅̌́̄̀͐̀̏́͊̂͌̀̽͛̚͜͜͝͝ͅj̷̨̡̢̩̰͈̩̗̦̫͎̺̺͚͕̥͉̹͕̞͔̫̀͛̔͒̌͊͌̆̽͑͂̓̕͝ͅu̸̢̪͙̮͇̤̖̙̮̣̞̼̹̹͓̹̗̥̥̝͓̩̐̀̓͌̆̀̍͛̀̐̆̔͌́͑̾̽͒͌͌͗̒͆̈́͜ͅs̴̨̧̛̫̠̝͖͈̄̄̑͠ͅṫ̴̨̨̢̨̨͕͓̬͚͓͔̣̝͎̩̹͖̤̘̰̳̰͚̗̗̝̭̹͐̈́̿̓̾͌ͅͅ ̶̨̨̲̙͇͚͙̤̟̟̪͖̳͖̳̯̋̀̀̇̇͊̈́͜m̷̨̧̨̺͚̹̖̝̫̯̮̺̱̭̙͇͚̯͍̮̦̥̠͂̓͛̍̀̉̂̽̍͒͠͝ǎ̵̱̌͌̋̈̀̈́̾̈́̿̈̓͐̆̆̿̑̚͠k̸̥̮͚͖͙̲̱̤͖͇̥͔͇̪̙̂̀͐̅̌̽̓̈̈́̅́͐̆e̵̖̭̿̽́̌͊͗̾͂ ̵̢͔̮̩̮̰̯̤̯̘̦̝̲̻̬̮̤̲̘̖͈̙̠͇̱̙̝̺̀̕͜͜s̶̡̥̙̥͚̰̮̳̘̬̻̚ͅơ̶̧̤̤̼̰̜͖̟̻̥̪̹̼̇͋̐͐̆̃̍̈̂̔̐͑̏̀̎͒́̔́̓͒̌͗͘͘͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅṃ̸̢̛̛̮̥̳̫͎̙͖̤̥̺̥̻͇̹̣̝̗͖͇̞̖̤̞̼͉͈̗̝̫̺̱͛̈͑̍̋͠ę̵̧̧̨̹͇͍͓̤̦̤͔͔̭͚͍̤͕͍̠̩̠̰̲͇̲͍̙̣̤̭͕̱̉t̶̡̫̩̭̪̺̭̼͚̪̒̔̈́͌͆̌͆͂͂͒͘͠͝͝h̷̡̡̩̱̪̳̟͚̠̮̠̬͇̲̪̥̰͍̗̔͐̀̈́͒͒̿͌̇̌̄̊͘͘ì̷̧̢̨͍̹̦̩͚̤̜̬̫͕̩̠͓̮̪̗̙̺͈͙̜͉̦͖̲̙̓̽͊̍͘͜n̸̺͚̙̥͓̤̖͖̫̤͍̜̞̳̬̰̭͓̹̯͍̩̹͒̄̂͂̄̃̍́͂̂͊̅̂̐̽͗͌͆́̐̽̒̓̉̃̍͒̃̈͊͘ͅͅg̷̛̛͓̲̗͑̔́͋̓̄̆͐̇̌̓̆͐̐̇̂̔̏̄̌̕͝͝ ̵̛̘̭͕͓̯̠͖̩̈̽̔̽̇̈́͌̎͑̾̍̊͊̊̽̍̒̈́́̚͝͠͠ų̸̛̛̩͓̼̳̬̬̜̙͓̤̮̑̂̀̌͆̈́͒͌̓̂̈̀͌̅͑̚͘ͅp̶̻͉̭̹͒̅̎͆̔͆̕!̵̨̨̨̭̰̣̺̙͔̟̯̻̩͕̮̘̰̳̖̲̿͒̊͐̀̾̏̿̾̄̈̕͜͝͝ͅ"

right now muichiro was becoming stressed. he didn't know what to do, but to answer them...

"I can't..."