act V ; scene II

"HEY, NII-CHAN." a familiar voice called out. it was, as expected, muichiro tokito - the mist pillar. however, this time he was not talking to the flower pillar, (y/n) (l/n), but the water pillar he considered as an older sibling, and, once mentioned as the ice pillar: giyu tomioka.

giyu tomioka was what seemed to be an introverted individual who had a fond liking towards the wind pillar, sanemi shinazugawa. but to make it short enough, he was a gay person.

the said water pillar didn't often interact with others, unless it was kocho annoying him or iguro bullying him. nonetheless, he got along with a few. muichiro being one of them.

'I like to claim muichiro as my little brother or...son.' he's stated before.

"where's (y/n)?" the younger boy questioned, each and every second making his heart beat more and his theories becoming slightly confirmed.

it took a bit of hesitation to reply, yet he did. "...she's on a mission with kocho."

"oh..do you know what it's about? and if she wore the flowercrown with spider lillies on them?"

muichiro swore he had seen bullets of sweat trickle down tomioka's face as he started to give out another reply. perhaps he was making him talk more than usual?

"If you're talking about those blue flowers, then yes. I'm suprised they didn't go bad yet...and I'm sure they were sent to go slay a demon that supposedly held a cult."

the mist pillar simply nodded in response. walking off to either the butterfly estate or his place, leaving the water pillar all alone again, unless you count shinazugawa who was in the background, now strutting up to his interest.