Chapter 3

Pov Y/n
The sun peeks out slightly between the shutters into my face making my eyes flutter open.
I yawn and stretch myself as I feel something moving next to me. "Oh shit!" I jump. So does the other person that happens to be Natasha.
What the heck! Natasha, in my bed?! I quickly look down myself. Oh thank God I'm not naked. "I am so sorry!" she apologizes. "Don't be, I guess we drank a bit too much yesterday my head is killing me. But we're still in clothes so nothing happend." I laugh and so does she. "Yeah, well i think I should go home." "You could stay for breakfast at least. My mom would be disappointed if I hadn't asked you and I'd like you to actually join us. So, what do you say?" I ask without taking a pause to breathe.
"I guess I can't say no then. Could I take a shower real quick and borrow some clothes from you? I still smell that jerk from yesterday on mine". "Sure you can I'll put them out for you so you can take them after showering.". I walk to my closet to pick out a comfy hoodie and a pair of jeans for her.

While she's showering I go downstairs to help my mom with breakfast. "Good morning, honey!" she says greeting me with a hug. "Morning, mom! Natasha will stay for breakfast but she's taking a shower right now.".

"I'm actually already done.". I turn around to see Nat standing in the doorframe smiling. Her hair is still wet and she's wearing my clothes. Well, obviously she is. I gave them to her. "Is it really fine with you both that I stay?" she asks. "Yes of course it is sweetheart. It's my pleasure if you'd join us.". "Thank you, Anna. Can i help somehow?". "No no don't worry I'm almost done. You both can just sit down and I'll bring you everything in a few.".

Nat and I take our seats and talk a bit.

"Wait you're gay?!" I nearly scream. She laughs "Yes I am. Well I in fact did have a boyfriend once but after some time i just realized it's not really "It", if you know what I mean". I was in shock. Actually because of two facts here. Firstly that she is gay and secondly that she is actually single. Like holy fuck! HOW?!
"What did you think I am?" she asks me still laughing at my reaction. "Uhm. I don't know. I thought you'd have a boyfriend. May I ask who your boyfriend was? You don't have to answer. I'm just really curios.". "Oh no me a boyfriend? Nah thank you I pass. I was in a relationship with Steve for some months. The guy you met in the Café remember?".
"Holy shit!" I scream "I'm sorry I just did not expect that. Well at least you guys are still in contact. He's really nice I like him.". "He likes you too. He just talked about you yesterday.".
Wait what?! Steve talked about me? Why? I mean he's way too kind and good looking to talk about someone like me. Uhmm I did not think that right now did I?
"So are you bi or lesbian? I'm actually not straight either. I'm bi, or more bi myself." I joke. That was so not funny. I did not actually say that. "You're hilarious y/n. I'm lesbian."

"Breakfast is ready girls!" my mom shouts out of the kitchen. The redhead stands up walking into the kitchen me following short after. "Let me help you carry, miss. Sorry I mean Anna" Nat offers. "Oh honey you really don't have to do this.". "Don't worry I don't mind helping." she smiles at my mom taking the plates. "Y/n you could take her as an example for yourself." she turns to me. "Really Natasha? Already making my mom like you more than her own daughter huh?" I shout after Nat jokingly. My mom hits me softly with her elbow "Don't be sassy now!".

We all sit down and eat while talking.

"We could meet up tomorrow in the parc if you want to. I can bring Steve with me" Natasha talks sending me a quick smirk. My cheeks turn red. Oh god so embarrassing.
"Uh- Uhm.. yeah sure, I guess" I stutter like an idiot looking down.

"I think I should really go now. My friends are probably already wondering where I am since I haven't told them I'd stay over night. Do you need any help cleaning?". "Oh no, we're fine. Thank you for the company. You're always free to come again, sweetheart.". My mom stands up hugging her. I bring Nat to the door hugging her as well. "See you tomorrow, y/n". "Yeah see you Nat!".