𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ²

My second day at school was uneventful. It was already lunch time, I sat behind the same girl I crossed paths with on the rooftop. The girls behind me were squealing like pigs when F4 glanced at them for a split second. I look up at their place. How lucky, I want some privacy up there too. I made eyecontact with the one in glasses. He sent me a charming smile and winked. I went back to eating and didn't pay him any mind.

I admit that members of F4 are goodlooking, but pretty faces alone aren't enough for me. I looked up when there was a loud crash beside me. I saw some girl had spilt her food on Thyme. "Is this your way of approaching a guy?"

"Thyme, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I'll have your shoes cleaned or buy you a new pair." I looked down at his shoes and my face twisted in disgust. He has terrible taste. "Buy me a new pair? Do you know what these are? These are tailor-made in Paris. Can you buy these?" What? Ew. You totally got scammed.

"Thyme, go easy on her. She's cute." The boy I met back at the parking lot spoke. Huh, he goes here too I see. I almost didn't remember his face. "Thyme, I want to make it up to you. I'll do whatever it takes just as long as you forgive me." She grabbed his arm but he pulled it back angrier than before.

"Whatever it takes? What would that be?" He asked with an amused smile. "She can clean your shoes now. Or lick them." Someone from the crowd suggested. Everyone else agreed. "That? I wouldn't mind that. Lick it. If you do that, I may forgive you." He moved his shoes towards her. "Lick it. Lick it. Lick it." Everyone else chanted.

The girl in front of me suddenly slammed her hands on the table and stood up. "What are you doing? Answer me." Thyme demanded after a moment of silence. "I think it's too much." Everyone seemed to hold their breaths at that answer.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, my tray in one hand. All eyes shifted to me. "And you? Are you going to defend her too?" Thyme asked me. "No. I'm going to class." I replied flatly. Many grumbled and checked their phones before rushing out after realizing that lunch break is over. I loked at his shoes again. "Your shoes are ugly by the way." The remaining students gasped. "You must've been ripped off." I walked away after that.

𝕱4

"I want a redcard on those two girls' locker tomorrow." Thyme plopped him self on the couch. F4 was currently in his house. "The one who ordered me around and the one who said my shoes were ugly." "But your shoes are ugly." Thyme threw a pillow at Ren. "Shut up!"

"It's a bad idea to give the other girl the redcard. Take a look at this." MJ turned his laptop and the others crowded around it.

JANG NARI 'THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD AS OF 2020'

"She's the heiress of Belle and Jang Industries. And according to this article: The young heiress is truly extraordinary, not only is she crowned as the most beautiful woman at 16 she already has a net worth of 20 billion USD at such a young age. Theres also a dozen headlines about her. Jang Nari raises Jang Industries success rate to 103%, Jang Nari secures partnership with Kang Corporation, Jang Nari becomes one of the worlds highest paid models, Jang Nari– okay I'm not reading all of them there's too many."

"Well she is beautful." Kavin says with a smirk. "Whatever I'll just make her suffer personally." Thyme scoffs. Ren snickers at that. "Shut up. How do you know her name anyway?"

"She lives in the same building as me." MJ shriugs with a smirk. "Shiaaa! You lukcy bastard." Kavin exclaimed. "You do?" Thyme had an evil smile on his face. "What is it this time?" MJ sighed.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

I was doing some homework after I changed into some more comfortable clothes when my doorbell rang. I stood up and opened the door carelessly. Four familiar boys walked in without permission. "Wha– what the hell?" I closed the door and turned around to see F4 on my living room.

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms. "Visiting you because you bruised Thyme's ego." Kavin smiled cheekily. I turned to see Thyme going through my papers. "What year are you in?" He suddenly asked. "I'm a senior... why?" He looked more confused than ever. "Same as us then. But what is this?"

"My notes for Science?" I raised my brows in amusement as he flipped through my notes. "I don't understand any if it." I laughed at him. "Of course you won't it's written in Korean." I snatched my notebook from his hands.

He shrugged and went through my math papers next and suddenly came across the seatwork we did earlier. "You got full marks? I don't even understand this lesson." He furrowed his brows. "But... that's just a recap in polynomials..."

"Poly what?" My eyes widened. "Your company is doomed." I laughed. "You can't even do factoring?" I sat on the couch as I laughed. "We tried to teach him back then but he's utterly hopeless." Ren teased. "Shut up!"

"Oh my! And you're actually supposed to inherit a company." The others laughed with me as well. "Poor child. Here I'll teach you." I shook my head and sat next to him on the floor. "Goodluck. Even Kavin, Ren, and the best tutors couldn't work their magic on him." MJ smirked.

"Come on." I shake my head with a chuckle. "So, you're supposed to transpose this first–" "How do you transpose?" My eyes widened once more. "Oh my please guide me deities above." I whispered in Korean.