30. The Forgotten One.

Start from the beginning

No, that can't be... she can't be that person. But if she is then...

Lucas! We need Lucas to handle this situation.

But God knows when he'll return. Lucas, hurry and return! Your best friend has almost lost it!

The next day I was sitting in my room, Ara had been unconscious since the time she collapsed before us.

"Princess, Raven and Snow have disappeared." Lily told me and I looked up at her.

First, Ara and now even Raven and Snow?

"Raven and Snow disappeared?"

"Yes, ever since that day that the mana surrounding you and Princess Amara subsided. We haven't seen them."

"We searched the whole palace thoroughly after the tea party but they're gone without a trace..." She said and I looked down at my hands.

Lucas once said that Raven and Snow would be absorbed into me and Ara and completely disappear. I assumed that this was something that happened because of Raven and Snow's mana, like the time when we were little. But I couldn't believe that Raven and Snow were gone forever.

It's strange...

My eyes suddenly went wide as I recalled the day of tea party again, I was playing with Raven with Jeanette on my side when Ara sat down beside me.

"I'm sorry for keeping you away all these years." She had said as she sat down on her knee.

"It's time to come back to me." She had said and let Snow touch her.

She knew all of that would happen, she purposely attended the tea party, she purposely let me interact with Raven, she herself willingly accepted it and got close to Snow.

She did all of that knowing that something like that would happen, she was prepared to die for me at that time. That was her plan.

I couldn't help the tears that started gathering at my eyes and I pulled up my legs and hugged them as I cried.

Ara was prepared to die for me that day.

Lily tried to console me as she sat beside me holding me but I couldn't help it. I wanted Ara to hold me, I wanted Ara to comfort me. I wanted Ara!

Two more days passed and I met Dad and Felix in his office, it was stormy outside with the thunder crackling and the heavy rain with the strong winds.

"First of all, there isn't a single copy of Athernitas' book in the palace." Felix said and I frowned.

"What?"

"We even looked in Princess Amara's library but there wasn't any. So, we had to order some books in order to find out more about this mysterious sibling." He explained.

He further went to explain how useless that turned out.

"There's nothing?" I gasped as I heard them.

"Yes, Princess. We searched everywhere, even the local libraries but there's nothing about Athernitas' sibling." Felix said looking pale and tired.

Dad was the same, "I used my position to look into the records of not only our Empire but from other kingdoms as well but there's nothing about this person."

"The only thing was that, that person was extremely weak and they committed suicide before Athernitas became the Emperor." Felix said.

"Weak? Suicide?"

Why did those words make bells ring in my head?

According to Lucas that person was extremely strong and if currently Ara was that person that proved Lucas' words.