}•{ Feelings

En başından başla

"Oh, and I'm more than comfortable with you na," he replied keeping his head on the crook of her neck, Raina fisted her hands to her side at the sensations she wasn't supposed to feel.

"Also, I would have been mad if your crush was someone else. So it's a good thing, that it's me." He added after a moment as he got off her body but next second caged her by wrapping his arms around her.

Raina hummed not knowing what to say.

"What does having a crush, exactly means Raina?" Aakarsh questioned in his deep voice as he drew patterns on her stomach unconsciously. Raina sucked in a sharp breath, her throat getting dry at his innocent ministrations.

She didn't know what was happening but her heart was fluttering at his behavior, at his voice... She was getting weak in front of him. She wasn't able to reprimand him or even utter a word without getting nervous tonight.

It was as if he was having an entirely different effect on her body and soul altogether.

"Answer me," he demanded gripping her chin and tilting her head towards him so that he can gaze directly into her black eyes which seemed to hide an abyss of emotions and feelings inside them.

She blinked, her face so close to his and her hands twitching to trace the perfect features but deciding against it, she gulped moistening her parched throat, and croaked out,

"It means to like someone physically. You like the way they look, walk, speak..."

"Oh." Aakarsh cocked a brow at her nervous face as he brushed the hair strand coming from her eyes away.

"You never told me you liked the way I look," he hushed in a low tone near her ear causing her to jolt awake at his voice.

She didn't respond, she couldn't. Her heart raced wildly as she lay still in his arms her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

"I'm hurt," he continued causing her heart to race further if it was possible. She grew more tense with each passing second and Aakarsh noticed it too as he turned their position, laying her on top of his chest this time.

He squished her red cheeks with his big hands causing her to flinch.

"Yaar, it's okay. I was just joking! Don't be like this na." He pulled her flaming cheeks with a soft smile that was very familiar to her.

She forced a smile in return causing him to frown as he waved his hand,

"It's fine. It's just that you're physically attracted to me and it's not a big deal! I was just a bit hurt that you didn't tell me this. You're supposed to tell me everything. I'm your best friend na."

He told in the most relaxed manner playing with her now visible bra strap which was the result of their sudden change in positions as if it was the most normal thing.

Best friend?

"Aakarsh..." Raina breathed out with a tired expression marring on her face as her eyes narrowed at his hands which were busy pulling and pushing her bra straps as if it was a rubber band.

"Bolo na," (Say) he whispered looking at her with his dark brown eyes and she lowered her gaze to his chest and shook her head in no.

He smiled whispering good night and pecked her cheek sending Raina into her endless spiral of overthinking.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Mera sar fat raha hai.