"Raina," Aakarsh whispered, his voice low and husky causing jitters to form in her body as she turned her face sideways not wanting to look at him.

But, all of a sudden Raina's mind ran miles as she thought of their situation and the fact that the man was Aakarsh. She knew she could easily get away with the situation.

Faking the most straight and normal expression ever, she turned her face towards his questioning brown eyes.

"It's normal Aakarsh. It's nothing much really," She told with the most monotonous tone to ever exist even though from inside she could feel everything getting jeopardized.

Raina was sure she had handled the matter very easily now and was waiting for Aakarsh to nod his head like the puppy he was behaving nowadays.

But for the third time tonight, oh how wrong she was.

"Wanting to kiss another person or having a physical attraction isn't that normal I think," He hushed in a raspy voice, and all of a sudden she could feel how close he was. How his entire hard and muscular body was pinning down her soft ones on the mattress. How his nose was almost hovering over hers and the way his bulky arms were caging hers. The way his irresistible plum lips were inviting hers.

Oh, the same lips she had once imagined herself kissing when she was informed about their marriage.

Raina shook her head to get rid of those sinister thoughts provoking her innocent crush to another level. Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red as she fumbled with her answer, "I-Its not like t-that."

"It is." Aakarsh deadpanned with a huge frown on his forehead. He had once seen a movie and the character did describe what they wanted to do with their crush very briefly.

"Aakarsh get off of me," Raina whispered gaining some courage but not meeting his eyes. She wanted to fly away from this room, his life, and this earth! She was very much regretting her decision to choose the truth now.

Raina's eyes widened when instead of getting off her Aakarsh completely slammed his body against hers without holding himself back even a little, unlike their previous position. Before he was hovering over her. Now he was laying on top of her, crushing her with his huge body.

"Not until you answer my questions woman," he pointed out playing with a strand of her hair and getting distracted from the main topic.

Focus man.

He told himself and left her hair strand making eye contact with a stunned Raina.

"What questions?"

"Do you find me physically attractive?"

She swallowed hard at the direct question and nodded her head after some time knowing she has no escape, "I did."

"Not now?" He probed making her tense,

"But now you're my best friend yaar," Raina tried to trick him again but this time it seemed to work as he grinned down at her instead of frowning.

"That I'm,"

Raina smiled back forcefully in return for his swoon-worthy smile.

"But-- still this is so weird," He murmured to himself and then turned towards her, asking her to answer his query instead.

Raina's smile faltered, her tongue darting out to lick her lip nervously as she thought of the appropriate thing to say.

"It's fine. People do have a crush on others. Everyone has but until you don't make the other person uncomfortable, it's okay." She mentally cringed at her explanation but smiled sweetly at him praying that he believes her.