His eyes got rounded for a split second but again went again to normal as he said, "Ah yes, here." He pointed to his chest.

Wow. He is literally checking my limits now? Seriously?

I felt blood rush up to my cheeks.

"What's with those reddish cheeks?" He asked making me purse my lips as I looked at him.

"N-nothing. You're a weirdo Mr. Honk Honk." I said, trying to dilute the tension inside me.

"I know. It's not wrong to be crazy you know? Anyways, here." He handed me a packet of chips which had an Angry Birds cartoon on the packaging.

"Look who watches Angry Birds still now-"

"I don't watch it that much but it's fun watching it sometimes." He said stuffing his mouth with chips.

"Ah yes, they're fun to watch. My favourite is Terence. What's yours?" I stuffed in more chips.

"Matilda."

"Why?"

"She's very careful and wise in wiping out her enemies. What's your reason for liking Terence tho?"

"He is super wise and thoughtful in his decision and he's so strong! I love his vibe."

"No wonder, you resemble him a lot."

"So for you resembling Matilda."

"And how is that? I don't even lay-"

"Try understanding the fact of laying explosive eggs in real life rather than taking the words literally. Now let me sleep or else I might have motion-sickness."

"Haha okay. Goodnight!" He chimed while I faced the window to sleep.

But he resembles Terence as well.

|•|

~[JOSHUA]

I was listening to music when suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder that made me rurn around.

My eyes softened when I saw Haeyoon peacefully sleeping with her head on my shoulder.

Terence and Matilda.

Can it be true for us as well ?

She acts like a stubborn meanie but in reality she's a huge fluffball. And this unique personality of hers makes me wanna hug her tightly so ever more.

There was a little commotion going on our bus. Turns out someone had spilled juice over someone's pants.

Not being bothered much about it, I continued listening to music again as I faced her again only to find her slowly squinting her eyes due to the noise disrupting her sleep.

I took one of my earphones out and gently put it in her ears as I reduced the volume to its lowest. Her eyes seemed to relax out once again.

My eyes trailed down to her hands. To my surprise it was on my thigh.

I looked at her again. She was still sleeping.

I don't know what happened within me but I gently interlocked my fingers with hers as I smiled to myself.

Tough, but not impossible for it to come true, right?