🌿19

at home...

iBall Hybrid Dual.

That was the pen drive Yerin showed me and fortunately I happened to own one myself too.

Pulling out the drawer beside my beside table, I took it out. I was gazing at it for an abnormally long time until suddenly an idea hit me.

Getting up from my bed, I grabbed my laptop from the study table and went back to the earlier location.

"case cafe 9 : HAEYOON"

I searched for the exact file and clicked on it. Inserting the pen drive, I got it transferred in there.

Two birdies one stone, you know.

...

TIME SKIP~7:20 p.m.

I checked my wallet for the umpteenth time. It was stacked with 600 bucks and now I was debating whether I should stuff in more or not. Ultimately after much inner conflicts, I pocketed a few more bucks rounding up the total to 1000.

That big mouth can't be trusted at any cost.

Brushing my hair for the last time, I grabbed the car keys and headed out to the garage.

Taking in a deep breath, I pushed the engine to start and moved out.

One more hell of a ride, I swear.

...

Stopping the car in front of her house, I honked the horn loudly.

Getting no response, I fished out my phone from the pocket to call her when suddenly I heard a female voice saying, "Bye mom!"

I was dumbfounded by the way she was dressed because it was heavily designed and most importantly, too short. I was honestly looking like a servant beside her.

"Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!! What the fuck did you wear!!?" Yerin screamed as soon as she opened the car door.

I looked at myself in shock because of her reaction. I was wearing a plain blue shirt and black trousers, nothing out of the ordinary.

"It should be me asking you-"

"Oh so now you're gonna teach me dressing sense when you yourself show up like a peasant? Oh wow how funny."

My grip on the steering tightened.

"Yerin, don't ruin the day and just sit. Where do you wanna go?" I said in my super cool tone.

"Wherever you wanna take me to..." She said seductively.

"Okay then let's go to the $1 sushi conveyor belt."

"Wait what. So you think I dressed up in my best attire to go to a sushi house? What do you exactly think of me, huh!?"

"Okay okay madáme, chill. Where do you want to go?"

"Hmm...some fine dining restaurants? How about Vellorá's?"

I already saw it coming.

"Alright, let's go." plastering a fake smile, I drove off to Vellorá's.