Friendship

I'm sitting by the pool while talking to Emma when all of a sudden, her boyfriend Tristan Pushes her in "TRISTAN" she yells while splashing him with water then Kimberley jumps in with Kalani on her back. These are my Best Friends, Emma is 16 and she is super cool she is blonde with hazel eyes and she is so pretty but she doesn't think so, Kimberley is 16 she has long Red hair with green eyes pretty rare we call her strawberry because of her features, Kalani is 15 she is the baby of the group she has curly Black hair with Brown eyes her parents died in a fire when she was 11 so she lives with her 19 year old brother, and then there is me Journey I am 16 years old my parents named me Journey because they love going on trips I am a Brunette with brown eyes but I usually get my hair done in Locs. Me and Kalani are both Black all of us met in the 5th Grade and we have been best friends ever since.

Tristan is 17 and is Emma's boyfriend he has black hair and hazel eyes him and Emma met in middle school but didn't date until Freshman year of Highschool. Kim's boyfriend Jayden is 16 and black with Curly Black hair and brown eyes "He is pretty cute" my sis says and he also has good style. Kalani's boyfriend Trey is 17 black with dreads and has Dark brown eyes he also has good style. I don't have a boyfriend but I have a huge crush on Emma's brother his name is Jeremy and he is soooo HOT he's 17 and 6'0 he had blonde hair but he dyed it Brown and now he is even hotter he has hazel eyes of course and he is one of those Tiktok thirst trap boys, I don't really have a problem with it.

Back to the present I jump in the pool with the girls and we all start laughing we are all at Emma's house since she is pretty rich. All the boys come out and I see Jeremy and I admire his body as he walks out behind the boys, he walks perfectly in the sun and he glistens within my image "You like what you see" he smirks I roll my eyes and swim to the deep end. Emma teases me when I get to the deep end I push her down while smiling, Jayden go's to Emma's parents bar and gives all of us a shot of vodka at the pool side. It hits 5:30 and we all get out, me and the girls go upstairs to take our showers one by one. While Kim is in the shower I go downstairs to grab a snack when I see Jeremy he only has sweatpants on and his hair is still wet because of his shower he looks so hot he makes my knees want to give out.

 While Kim is in the shower I go downstairs to grab a snack when I see Jeremy he only has sweatpants on and his hair is still wet because of his shower he looks so hot he makes my knees want to give out

His hair but imagine it brown

Kim Scream's my name "JOURNEY" I turn around from looking at Jeremy I scream back "YEAH" she responds "COME TAKE YOUR SHOWER" I run upstairs yelling "OK". I take my shower and put on my Silk Pajamas I leave there, Emma and Tristian made a cringy but cute TikTok me and Kalani made a TikTok dancing. After the tiktok I get a phone call my Mom is calling me, "Hello" "Hey Journey" my mom said she then continued "I know You're at Emma's House, are you staying the week?" I said "yes ma'am" she said "come by the house and pack some clothes" I say "ok Love You" "Love you too" She says. When I get off the phone I ask if anyone wants to come with me to my parents' house and all the girls say yea because they love my parents and our food I also take my sister so I can drop her off. While we are on the way there we sing Stunna Girl - Rotation and Ice Spice ft Nicki Minaj - Princess Diana really loud.

I pull into my parents' driveway and we all get out and ring the doorbell they open the door and give all of us a hug, I quickly go upstairs to pack some clothes and other stuff I need, I rush downstairs to leave but they stop me and ask me "Why are you rushing" I say "because I don't want to drive in the dark" they say " before yall go lets pray"

We finish praying and we leave, before we go back to Emma's house we stop by Walmart and pick up some snacks and ingredients for dinner. When we get back to Emma's house the girls head to Emma's room but I stay downstairs. I go to the kitchen and I start making Fettuccine Alfredo for dinner.

When I start boiling the Fettuccine the boys come down and they start playing the game, Tristan ask me "What are you making for dinner" I say "Alfredo" he says "ok". Trey comes up to the fridge and gets a Root Beer before he leaves I say "Can you get the meatballs from out the Walmart bag" he hands them to me I say "Thank you" he says "Your Welcome" walking back. I finish dinner and fix up everyone's plates I yell "DINNER IS READY" and everyone comes to the kitchen. Kimberley say "Finally" and I say " Shut up", Everyone finishes they're food and me and the girls go upstairs while the boys play the game, After a while I get thirsty so I head downstairs, I go downstairs to get water when I see Jayden asleep Trey, and  Tristan playing Call Of Duty and Jeremy sneaking in one of his little hoes at 1:30 am. While I'm getting my water Sarah say "Hi Journey" in the fakest voice of existence.

 While I'm getting my water Sarah say "Hi Journey" in the fakest voice of existence

Sarah

I say "Hi" returning the same fakeness and smiling. Me and Sarah used to be friends She was so nice and loving but one day she just became mean and rude to me and we stopped being friends.

I Hope you guy like my story I will see if I can update this story twice a day 

Leave Feedback if you want I would appreciate it 

Bye Lovelyssss😘