How he proposes

Jensen~ you just turned around for one moment and he was down on one knee and said "happy anniversary babe." you dropped to your knees in front of him, kissed him, put your foreheads together and said "yes...a million times yes."

Jared~he stood up and said "wait I'm going to give y/n her present personally and pulled out a big box from underneath the tree and handed it to you. You opened it and inside that big box was a small heart shaped box you opened it and had seen a ring in it. you looked up at jared only to see him down on one knee.

Misha~ he put the ring with your olive on your martini you ordered and wen you went to go eat the olive you had seen the little flash of light hit the ring and you looked over at misha. were very excited but shocked. He took your hand and asked for the ring and put it on your finger and you said yes.

Mark~ a fan had asked you about marriage and he said "well you ruined that surprise so thanks" (obviously he was joking and everyone knew that) he pulled out the ring and slid it on your finger. you nodded and started to cry.

Matt~ he had the crew gather around you two and said "y/n I don't want to see you every other day like we do now... I want to see you everyday of my life for the rest my life so will you marry me?"
Obviously you said yes and then you his celebrated the season finale ad your engagement