Chapter 1.

{ 3rd Person POV }

Dark. Darkness is what you saw. Suddenly, the light met you're eyes so bright you almost went blind.

"Ugh, where am I?" You groaned, asking yourself. You began to hear blurry voices, constantly yelling at each other,

"Those are one of my tress you cut down, Mr!" A man's voice shouted, "What? I need there tufts for my theends, you see?"

Wait..theends? The only person you knew who sells those are.. Onceler.

You stood up and walked to where the voices were, you noticed some of the Barba-loot's looked at you strangely, like you were a person they have never seen before. They whispered and whispered as I walked by.

"Excuse me!" I yelled, getting both of the mens attention as a result. "Do you happen to know where I am?" I said getting closer. "My, my, aren't you a pretty lady?" Onceler said, obvious he's trying to flirt with me.

I noticed that..he didn't have a face, just hands, green hands. "Your in the Truffula forest, ma'am." A short man with orange fur, and a mustache said. I looked down and said, "Who might you be?" I asked.

"I am the Lorax, guardian of the forest, I speak for the trees." Lorax said, "Nice to meet you, Lorax, my name is (Name)!"

__________________________________

THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES I COULDN'T FIX, SORRY. It wouldn't work. 😔, So, nobody has created onceler 1972 version x reader , I will be the first one to do it 😈 - Jun3_1vy