Suddenly, the air feels thick, cold, frost forms on the window. Oh no, no no no NO WAY, please don't let it be- a flash of icy hair flies through the window and into the room, showing the one and only-Aris, shit I'm screwed...

...............DESCRIPTION TIME..............

Aris(frozen death)-Aris is the second strongest of the assassins and never fails his mission. He is short tempered at times and almost never smiles. He's an marshall arts expert and can practically beat anyone to a pulp. Aris has icy blue and white hair with silver eyes. He's well built and many say that when he attacks you, he slices with excellent precision and you feel as though you're frozen until you've gone to heaven or hell, which gives him his stage name (frozen death). But despite this, Aris has a darkness inside his soul. His main weapon is the katana, side weapons are ninja stars. (Aris has pale skin from his father and his seriousness from his mother)
...........END OF DESCRIPTION TIME...........

A shadow grows in front of me as I look down ashamed... Aris's cold and silver glare staring down at me. He bends down and looks me in the eye, taking out a ninja star and beginning to cut the ropes bonding me. His cold breath sending shivers down my spine as he got ready to scold me...or maybe not if I'm lucky.

"Alright Mira, what did you do to get caught? I thought you were better than this." I like to think Aris as a brother I never had, always looking out for me but really, REALLY, serious when it comes to battles.

"Huff* It wasn't my fault yah know, they were the ones with the bread basket! Please tell me no-one else is here."

"Alright, now shut the hell up or we're going to get cau-" the door creaked open and two guards spotted us.

"Hey! Guys we need back up!" The two guards flying themselves at Aris, HAH! Bad move bitches! Aris just stood and waited for the guards to land a hit, but as each fist came, Aris would slice a finger until all that remained in the men's hands were bruises and messed up cuts. One guy literally tried to jump at Aris but he merely took a stance, pulled his katana and sliced his abdominal right below the ribcage.

"Aaargh! S-so cold! Wha-Aaaaaaah!" The man stopped in his tracks, flinched, and shouted to the floor. Everyone stared at me like I had the explanation.

"Fine yah idiots! You want an answer, here! This guy right here! He's the famous Frozen Death! Perhaps you've heard of him! Rumor has it that you feel frozen until you drop to the ground." I smirked at the sight of everyone's freaked out faces.

"Don't listen to that witch!" Oh so I'm a witch now."she's only trying to confu- BOOOM!!!" An explosion came from upstairs along with-

"The mighty Death Strike has arrived bitches!" Crash!* a sweatdrop from Aris and I.

"Really Aris! I thought you said no-one was coming!"Aris looked at me with his "bruh" face.

"Relax, it's only Monica." Oh thank God. Oh yeah, Monica is ma bestie and Aris's younger sister, her stage name is Death Strike, Aris's is Frozen Death, and mine is Flaming Dragon. I know right, our names are badass. Crash!!!* Another sweatdrop came from our heads as Monica came running forth with her icy-blue and white curly hair bouncing on her ponytail, the skull on top sticking onto her hair. She stopped for a high five from me and ended getting a snack in the face so hard that she fell beside her wrecking ball.

.............. DESCRIPTION TIME.............

Monica (deathstrike)- She's a badass chick with curly blue and white hair. She is Aris's younger sister but unlike him, she brings the comedy. Catch phrase "HOLY SHIT". She uses the rainbow blade! What? Jk jk haha. She's clumsy at times and even more so with her weapon, which is the wrecking ball and her side weapon which is the smoke bomb. She'll either aim at a dude's ballz, guts, legs, or a pretty lady's face(just for the fun of hearing "ma butiful face!"). The stage name deathstriker comes from the fact that when attacking you, you're already feeling dead in her smoke bomb until she emerges from the smoke and strikes you down.(Monica has tanned skin from her mother and grey eyes from her dad)
...........END OF DESCRIPTION TIME.........

"Holy Shit that hurt Mira! What was that for?" I held my hand out to pull her up.

"That, was for telling me this mission was supposed to be easy." She pouted.

"It's easy for me!"

"Well that's cause no-one expects an assassin to blow shit up!" She cleared her throat.

"Ahem, I did not blow shit up, I-" aww heeell nah!

"Don't you say it!" She smirked.

"As I was saying... I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEECKING BAAAALL!!!"

"Be quiet!" Oh yeah, forgot about Aris.

GUARD'S POV_______________________

I sprinted towards the singing woman with a wrecking ball. There are words on the wrecking ball but I can't decipher them, that could be the guild symbol at least. The woman spotted me and threw a smoke bomb in my direction, shit. I was able to see the words though and it said...

"Holy shit?" She jumped from the smoke swinging her holy shit ball at me. Wait, what?!

"Holy shit right to the face mutherfuckaa!!!" The ball clashed with my real ballz, causing me to fall add she finished me off.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hey guys! I hope u enjoyed this post cuz I did! ... ma buddy @monmon1236 is Monica in the story so plz follow her :) anyways, comment, vote, or do both! Thanks _Luxy Oh yeah! Plz vote and most likely follow u! :)