Greetings.

Tw!:
h𝟎m𝟎phobia

Few months later
_______________

Strebers POV:

"Are you sure your parents will like me?" Kevin asked nervously as we walked up to my parents castle. "Of course they'll like you! Why wouldn't they?" I asked. "I don't know but i'm nervous they won't like me." Kevin said. "Don't worry! If they don't like you it's their problem!" I said assuring him. "Alright.." Kevin smiled at me. As we walked in I saw my mom run down out of her room and hug me. "Hey mom!" I said hugging her back. "Hey baby! How you feeling? Have you been eating alright? Are you sick? Are you hungry?" She rambled. "I'm fine mom you don't need to worry!" I said smiling. "Alright alright! So who's this? Is this your boyfriend you've been talking about?" She said smiling at Kevin. "Yep! His name is Kevin." I said. "Nice to meet you Kevin!" She held her hand out. "Nice to meet you to ma'am." Kevin said shaking her hand. "Mom, Where's mama?" I asked. "Oh she's in the garden painting!" She turned to me. "Alright! Kevin stay here I just have to go talk with my mom for a second alright?" I told him. "Alright." Kevin said. I walked out of the room and went to my moms garden. "Hey mama!" I said hugging my mom. "Streber!" She said hugging me back. "How are you baby?" She asked. "I'm doing great ma, how are you doing?" I asked smiling. "I've been doing well! How are you and your boyfriend?" She asked. "We're doing fine ma! So I came over to ask you something though." I told her. "What did you need?" She asked. "So you know how we do the masquerade ball for every halloween?" I asked. "Yes? What about it?" She asked. "Can I be the greeter at the ball?" I asked. "Of course you can!" She said happily. "Great! Also I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping for yours, and moms outfits?" I asked. "I'd love too!" She said. "Great!" I said. "I'll go tell your mother and I'll get ready to go." She said. "Alright I'll be waiting for y'all!" A few minutes later my moms where ready and we all headed out. "Ooo! This store looks nice!" As we walked in my moms walked over to the dresses as me and kevin followed. "Hi there folks! Is there anything that you'd need help with?" The employee asked. "Nope nothing right now dear! Thank you for asking though!" My mom smiled. "Of course ma'am, if you need anything i'll be in the front!" the manager said as she walked off. "This dress looks lovely! Don't you think so?" My mom showed my mom the dress. "This looks lovely! That is a beautiful color on you." My mom smiled. "Alright so we got our dresses, Do y'all want to go look at the suits?" My mom asked. "Of course! I saw a really cool maroon suit that I liked." I said. "Alright let's go check it out!"

After they got their outfits and headed back to strebers place
_______________________

Kevins POV:

"Kevin, would you like anything to eat?" Strebers mom asked me. "No ma'am i'm good." I said. "Alright you too. We'll be over here at the cafe shop if y'all need us. Don't get into trouble you too!" She said jokingly. "Alright ma! See you in a bit!" Streber said. "Hey, what do you wanna do?" Streber turned to me. "There's a ice skating rink right over there near the cafe! Radford said you knew how to ice skate so I wanted to see if you could help me out." I said giggling. "Alright love, come on let's go!" Strebers said pulling my arm leading me to the ice skating place.
We got in and got our ice skates. "Do you need help kev?" Streber asked. "No I got it." I said. Streber helped me up and we got on the ice. "Let me help you." Streber said leading me. "Thanks." I said. "Of course love!" Streber smiled as he helped me so I didn't fall. "Your getting better!" Streber said. "You think so?" I asked. "Of course!" Streber said kissing my cheek. "Eugh.." Some lady said. Me and Streber turned around to the lady that said that. "Is there a problem ma'am?" Streber asked. "Actually there is, you and him are shoving your lgqt headache down people's throats! There are children here!" The lady screamed. "Ma'am we aren't hurting anyone?" I said. "Hey lady!" Strebers mom yelled out. The lady turned around to Strebers mom throwing cranberry juice on her. The lady screamed and left the ice skating place. "God I hate people like that." Strebers mom said as we left. "Are you two okay?" Strebers mom asked. "Yes we're alright mom." Streber said. "I can't believe people still act like that." I said. "People need to grow up." Strebs mom said. "Thanks for standing up for us ma'am." I said. "Of course kevin! Also you don't need to call me ma'am, you can just call me luna." Luna said.

All of them headed back too strebers parents place
______________________

Strebers POV:

"Hey mom can Kevin spend the night?" I asked. "Of course dear!" My mom said. "Thanks mom!" I said. I walked back to my room and opened the door. "My mom said you can spend the night!" I said smiling. "That's awesome!" Kevin said. I jumped on my bed and tackled him. "Hey!" Kevin said smiling. "I love you kev." I said before kissing him. "I love you to strebs." Kevin said laying his head on mine as we cuddled and fell asleep.

(IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT GUESS WHAT? THE ARM THING IS COMING UP!! 🤗)