Cider's Bane

Author of this book: ElyndaofDarkMoon
Genre: Fantasy Romance
A little bit about the plot:
A girl is running from a life she doesn't want, as well as her friends and family, and all the while she is losing her identity and becoming someone completely different.

◇◇◇◇◇

    I have never read a story like this! The plot was honestly original, and it caught me by surprise.
    It is not necessarily a happy story, but I appreciate that it isn't a predictable story with a happily-ever-after. Something that makes the main character relatable is the desire to be skinny and the drastic measures taken to be skinny.
    This book shouldn't be read as a promotion for unhealthy ways to stay skinny, it should be taken in as a reminder that not everyone has the perfect body we want for ourselves, and to those who are struggling with self-worth and self-image, you aren't alone.

    If you love unpredictable stories with not-so-perfect characters and not-so-perfect endings, and a little romance on the side, then this story is for you!

*Understand that I do not own this story, and this reviews book is for reviewing and recommendation purposes only.
All rights go to their respective owner.