Springtrap..?

*I slowly wake up to the sound of muffled sobbing, realizing I'm still in Springtrap's arms, sitting on his lap, I look up at him finding that he is the source of the noise, sympathy and concern plagues me, wondering if he's alright, I ask what's wrong but I don't get much of a response so I just tell him I understand and I'll be there if he ever wants to talk about it..*

*It bothers me a little, no.. hurts me a little that he won't tell me what's wrong, I just want to help, but I know I can't force my help onto him, that would be wrong.. Springtrap seems lost in thought now, tears still streaming down his fluffy, now dampened cheeks, I sigh and wrap my arms around him tightly, rubbing his back up and down softly*

"It's okay, I really am here for you, Springy.."

*I speak gently to comfort him as I do so, my actions seeming to have caught him off guard, his face turning from shocked to flattered in seconds as his gaze softens and smiles at me warmly, making butterflies form in my stomach.. His light blush and soft smile are enough to make me absolutely infatuated.. What is wrong with me..?*

"Thank you, love.. This.. Well you.. Mean more to me than you could ever know.."
*Springtrap's gaze full of pure happiness as he slowly wipes away the remaining tears, hugging me back tightly, holding me by the back of my head, his metallic, yet fuzzy fingers entangling themselves in my hair as he pulls me closer*

"I don't deserve you.. But I need you.. so much.. please don't hurt me.."
*His words sound desperate and genuine, making a pang of sympathy shoot through my heart, my gaze softening just as his is, as I smile softly and shake my head*

"You deserve to be happy Springtrap.. And I promise.. I'll never hurt you and I'll always be here.."
*Springtrap's once purple glowing gaze brightens to a light pink*

"Always..?"
*He asks hopefully, excitement burning in his gaze, as he stares me down like I'm the most angelic person in the universe*

"Yes.."
*Is all I manage to respond, but it seems that's all he needed to hear, he pulls me even closer to him, tears of joy streaming down his cheeks*

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!! You're the best, darling.."
*Springtrap speaks quickly and happily, like he's never had someone care this much for him, it hurts to know that he hasn't had better experiences.. why do I feel so bad..? Why do I care so much..? Why does my heart beat faster when I'm near him..? Why do I love all his little flirts and compliments..? What is wrong with me..?!*

*After a short while of talking, and me calming my inner thoughts, Springtrap takes me upstairs to my bedroom, carrying me bridal style, despite my protests to let me walk, he tucks me in bed, gently, and with a sigh he leans in, giving me a soft kiss on my forehead, and just like that he left, shutting my bedroom door behind him, leaving me a blushing red mess as I try to comprehend why I'm feeling this way! Not even a god damn good night, what the hell?!*

*I huff angrily to myself as I try to get Springtrap out of my head and fall asleep, restlessly turning over and over, side to side, until like 4:00am in the morning, I finally manage to fall asleep*

*I yawn and stretch as I wake up the next day, quickly stealing a glance over at my clock, 8:30am, great.. I got a little over four hours of sleep, just lovely!*

"Thanks Springtrap.."
*I grumpily mutter under my breath before rolling out of bed and lazily getting dressed in some nice sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt, because I honestly just don't feel like it..*

*I sigh and sit on the edge of my bed once more, running my fingers through my hair, I have to go back to work tomorrow.. yay.. I groan to myself as I think about how fun that's gonna be with all the mental stress and confusion I'm under right now, oh well.. That's just life..*

*I finally get up and begrudging walk downstairs, plopping onto one of the dining chairs with a yawn, now realizing Deliah and Nick are already up and Springtrap is in the kitchen making breakfast, how wonderful..*

"Morning sis!"
*Deliah greeted energetically, jeez, I wish I could be that happy and full of energy in the morning, I think with a short chuckle, catching my dad's attention*

"Oh good morning, Y/N! Did you sleep well?"
*I can't help but laugh at this, now catching the attention of Springtrap as he side eyes me, while baking the pancakes, his stupid, cute, little cottontail softly wiggling as he watches me*

"Pfft! Not at all! I didn't fall asleep until like four in the morning!"
*I chuckle lightly, and watch as my dad's and Springtrap's expressions turn to ones of concern and sympathy, Springtrap walks over and places plates of deliciously syrupy pancakes down for the three of us before turning to me*

"Maybe you should go back to bed after breakfast and get a little more rest.."
*He suggests softly, his now purple eyes, glowing with concern and care, making me smile softly and shake my head*

"I'm fine..! Don't worry about me, bunny man!"
*I giggle, as I see Springtrap's expression turn to a more flustered one as his fluffy yellow cheeks flush a light hue of pink*

"Bunny man, huh? That's new!"
*He chuckles nonchalantly trying to brush off the effect the new nickname had on him, making me chuckle along with him, a light blush forming upon my cheeks as well now*

"Y-yeah.. It kinda just came to me!"
*I continue to chuckle, scratching the back of my head nervously, only to met with a couple nervous chuckle in return from Springtrap before an awkward silence set in at the table and we just stared.. into each others eyes, his a glowing pink.. that is before we were interrupted by my dad, Nick coughing loudly, drawing both of our attentions*

*Springtrap looked slightly grumpy and like he was about to say something but Nick interrupted again*
"Springtrap is right you know.. You should probably rest.. I'm gonna head out to work now though, so you kids be good, okay?"
*I roll my eyes and chuckle*

"Sure dad, we'll be good, now get to work before you're late!"
*Nick chuckles and nods his head before standing up and leaving shortly thereafter, as soon as the door shut Deliah excitedly turns to Springtrap and they run off together to play hide n seek, leaving me all alone, I sigh to myself.. Springtrap usually includes me but I'm guessing he wants me to sleep..*

*I just decide, fuck it.. I need the sleep anyways and march back up the stairs, throwing myself on to my bed, with a groan as I rolled over on my back and stared up at the ceiling*

*I yawn before slowly closing my eyes, the world fading into darkness around me as I slip into a peaceful resting state..*

*I slowly awaken in somewhere I'm not familiar with.. where am I..? It looks like an old run down pizzeria.. WAIT! This is the old Fazbear's establishment, wow.. what a weird dream.. I think to myself as I walk down the run down hallways, moss and mold growing everywhere, the tiles of the floor and walls cracked here and there.. Everything seems so quiet and peaceful.. that until I hear a loud gravely, deep, threatening, and familiar british accented voice calling throughout the halls of the decrepit pizzeria*

"OH Y/N, WHERE ARE YOU..?"