Thriving Chaos

~~~~𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐭~~~~

Within the Mirror Chamber, many hooded individuals were gathering the new freshmen for their respective dorms, planning to wrap things up for the night and leave, while some questioned the sudden absence of the headmaster.

"I guess we're done with orientation and dorm assignments," spoke a red-headed boy. "All right, new students-let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head." He clarified, terrifying those listening.

A boy with lion ears would yawn, "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me," he beckoned, ready to leave and retire for bed.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement." A boy with glasses spoke. "As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." He ended off with a mischievous smirk.

"Hey, does anyone know where the Headmage went?" A Handsome boy with purple highlights asked, "He disappeared midway through the ceremony."

"Some Headmage he is..." a soft-sounding voice spoke from a levitating tablet.

"Maybe he had a tummyache," suggested a tan boy with red eyes.

And as if summoned by that last statement, the Headmaster arrived in time to debunk the idea. "I most certainly did not!"

"Ah, speak of the devil." The red-headed boy mused.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation," Crowley would clarify. He directed his attention back to the hooded female who was busy dealing with admiring the room and its entirety. 

So I wasn't tripping, there really are floating coffins. Crowley would snap his fingers in front of her face to grab her attention, which proved to help as she now realized she was the focus of everyone's attention.

"You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm," he then lightly pushed her frame forward toward a large mirror near the center of the room. "Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." The targeted individual would muffle his protests at still being referred to as such.

(Y/n) didn't even bother to try and clarify as she grew entranced by the Mirror. A silver-grey mask in the form of a scowl with black engravings around the eyeholes stared back at her.

"State thy name," its voice reverbed across the large room, urging the female who instinctively straighten her posture.

"My name...is (Y/n)..."

Murmurs traveled across the many hooded males in the room, some pointing out how feminine the "boy" sounded. Some were even placing bets that "he" would end up being another Pomefiore. (Y/n) could feel anxiety rising up her back from all the attention. She was grateful for the robe as it hid her face easily since she was much too embarrassed to meet anyone's gaze.

"(Y/n)..." the mirror spoke, "The nature of one's soul is..." The mirror paused for a bit, analyzing the female before resuming, "...unclear to me."

Everyone hearing the mirror's words went silent. Damn, not even the magic mirror can understand my existence. There really is no hope for me. (Y/n) joked in her thoughts, masking her uneasiness at the sudden tension in the chamber.

"What did you say?" Crowley would ask, bewildered at the outcome.

"I sense not an ounce of magical power from this one," the mirror would squint its eyes at her, "however, her soul emits an aura of maturity and motherhood. A very precious soul indeed." If everyone wasn't shocked then, they were now. (Y/n) included. Motherhood!? Precious??