WOO - RIHANNA
' I BET SHE COULD NEVER MAKE YOU CRY '

ME & U - CASSIE
' I CAN SEE YOU WANT ME TOO '

RENEGADE - AARYAN SHAH
' SHOUL'VE LISTENED TO THEM '

THE WEEKEND - SZA
' HOW YOU WANT ME WHEN YOU GOT A GIRL '

ESCAPISM - RAYE
' AND I'M ALREADY ACTING LIKE A DICK KNOW WHAT I MEAN SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL STICK IT IN '

STRANGER - JHENE AIKO
' YOU SAID YOU WERE DIFFERENT BUT YOU'RE THE SAME STRANGER'

MOTH TO A FLAME - THE WEEKND
' BUT DOES HE KNOW YOU CALL ME WHEN HE SLEEPS '

BEWARE - BIG SEAN FT. JHENE AIKO
' BABY LAST TIME CALLING ME BABY LAST TIME CALLING ME CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY '

ALL MINE - BRENT FAIYAZ
' WE HAD OUR DOWNS BUT WE HAD WAY MORE UPS '

COULD'VE BEEN - H.E.R
' REMEMBER THE NIGHT IN MIAMI FIRST TIME YOU PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME '

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

katherine lingard. for the longest time, she was only known as jesse lingard's 'fit' sister. people only saw her for her famous brother and her looks. growing up, she never had the easiest childhood. she was always overlooked by her parents as her brother had created a name for himself so they focused more on his football journey. because of this, katherine became more rebellious in order to gain attention from
her mother. however, this resulted in her being kicked out at the age of 15, and moving in to live with jesse. after this, she started to make a name for herself on social media, which she was very successful in doing so.

jadon sancho. growing up, his biggest dream was to play football professionally. at the age of 17, he had successfully achieved his dream. he was called up to play for manchester city academy. from this, clubs like borussia dortmund were interested in signing him. jadon had an amazing few seasons at dortmund, where he was scoring or assisting goals quite frequently. the stats that he created were being compared to other amazing young players, like kylian mbappe. he was even called up to play for england in the euros. however, after he left borussia dortmund, things went downhill for him. he missed a crucial penalty in the euros final, which resulted in a racist outbreak against him and a few other black players for england. not only this, but he joined manchester united, which did not pay off in favour for him, as he went from being an amazing winger, to being what people would say 'finished'.

katherine and jadon met in 2019, when katherine came to watch one of the england games. the game ended with a win, so they threw a party, so of course katherine also celebrated with the team. she met jadon and was intrigued by his personality, as it matched her exact personality. they kept in touch for a while, until katherine went back to her toxic ex boyfriend, digga d.

katherine and rhys had a very toxic on and off relationship. they would always break up and then get back together not long after. whenever they broke up, jadon would be the first one to check up on her, to make sure that she was okay. they would start to grow close again, and form a sort of relationship, but katherine would always end up going back to her ex.

for the short periods of time that katherine and rhys were broken up, jadon and the manchester born influencer had a weird sort of relationship. they would hook up from time to time, but they claimed that there were no feelings involved. for jadon, he cared for the girl, but he couldn't see himself in a good relationship with katherine, as he thought they were just friends who occasionally hooked up.

for katherine, it was completely different. she always felt heavily connected to jadon, but there was something about rhys that would draw her back in everytime. eventually, after a few years of going back and forth between the two boys, so she finally broke up with rhys for good, but she also decided to step back from jadon as she was tired of men and their complicated behaviours.

jadon then realised that he did in fact see something with katherine, as he would rather have her in his life, then not in it completely. will jadon try his best to win her back, or is she done with him for good?

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ
DEDICATIONS

theloveofkobbieslife -NORRISLVR trentaasgf thenorthafricanx LOVEOFJUDESLIFE -JOBESLVR 1-800-NEYMAR OSCARSTRUELOVE -JUDESLVR TRENTSLVR hrts4dias KOBBIESFAV Iluvtrent musialalvr luv4judee -SANTANDAVESLVR

and to the rest of my lovely mutuals and everyone that reads this ily all 💓💓

an
so guys this was in my drafts for AGES but i finally decided to redo it and you get a jadon book because i miss jadon sm!!!!!