He's mine!~Akikasa vs Enakasa

Requested by Aluca4Life
Ft yandere Ena
_____________________________________________
Tsukasa POV:

"YOU SAID YOU'D WAIT FOR ME!"I yelled at Akito."You took half an hour,for what?!"
"I THOUGHT I forgot my phone, but it was in my pocket the whole time,heheh."I mumbled,looking away.A star shouldn't forget they have something in their pocket!So stupid!"Well,come on,star I gotta get home"He ruffled my hair."Can i stay over?I've always wanted to meet your family!"I grinned.Smooth move,me!

"Ah,fine, i guess."He rolled his eyes and started leaving.I felt an odd, warm feeling, and this wasn't normal.Could it be that..."ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?!"Akito yelled,turning back to face me."Oh uh,yes,OF COURSE,A FUTURE STAR NEVER LETS HIS FRIENDS DOWN!"I exclaimed,regaining my usual attitude."Hurry up,it's gettin' late."He turned away and made his way out."HEY!WAIT!"I squeaked,sprinting after him.

Akitoes POV:

Finally made it home,Tsukasa made the walk take longer as he was gawking at anime stores.Never knew he liked that stuff.Might get him something from there for his birthday.

"YOU'RE FINALLY HOME!"Ena yelled but relaxed when she saw Tsukasa."Oh Tsukasa,hello!"She smiled,blushing slightly.I wrapped my arm around Tsukasa and pulled the smaller boy close,giving Ena a smug smile."We'll be in my room if you need me."I smirked.

Me and Tsukasa were now sitting on my bed,i haven't let them go since he and i got inside."Akito,you're breaking my shoulders I-"He was interrupted with Ena busting through my door."How dare you have a sleepover without inviting me!"Ena grinned,taking a seat next to Tsukasa,shoving my arm off him,and replacing with hers.I mimiced her action.This process kept going until Tsukasa shoved us both away and stood up.

"STOP WITH THIS CHILDISH FIGHTING!"He yelled.Did we really piss them off that much."Exactly Akito,hes MINE,touch your own property!"Ena announced smugly.Tsukasa shook his head. "Im not an object,Ena,I'm not 'yours'."He sighed."Give me a moment."He mumbled,walking outside the room.

"This is your fault,"I grumbled,turning to Ena.She just turned away from me.

Tsukasa POV:

I leaned against the bathroom door,thinking.They both like me?I HAVE no choice but to choose...I honestly like Akito more than Ena,she's too mean...
I heard a door slam and someone storming downstairs.

I moved back from the door and sat by the sink for safety reasons.The door burst open and slammed.Ena was...crying?"Fucking idiot..."She mumbled.She turned to me and her face formed into a smile.It wasn't a nice smile,it was sinister...scary even..
She dragged me up and held me tightly by the shoulders,looking down at me."YOU LOVE ME RIGHT?!?!?!"She shrieked.She quickly shoved me against the wall,not loosening her grip against my shoulders."TELL ME!"She screamed."No...I like...Akito."I said quietly.It went quiet.The atmosphere was not just tense,but sinister.

"THAT BASTARD,HE WAS ALWAYS THE FAVOURITE!TAKING ALL THE ATTENTION!NOW HES TAKING MY DAMN CRUSH!"She yelled.She grabbed my harshly by the hair."ENA STOP!IT HURTS!"I yelled,trying to pry her fingers off me."SHUT UP!"She shoved me over."SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!"She started kicking me repeatedly."I HATE YOU AKITO!"She wailed.She was taking out her hatred of her brother on me?

Akito POV:

I was in the kitchen,thinking of ways to apologise to Tenma.Until i heard yelling and crying from the bathroom sounded like Ena before i heard someone screaming in pain.Tsukasa?I quickly ran upstairs into the bathroom.I was shook by the sight.Ena kicking Tsukasa up against the wall...

"ENA, STOP,YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!"I yelled,shoving her over and crouching to look at Tsukasa.I checked his pulse, and fortunately, he was okay."WHY?!"I yelled,turning to look at her."If I can't have him,nobody can"She said quietly."Selfish bitch."I said bitterly.She got up and ran away,i heard the front door slam from downstairs.I lifted up Tsukasa up slightly,fortunately she wasn't stupid enough to kick him in the head,just in the chest and stomach.

-A few days later-

Tsukasa POV:

Akito let me stay for a few days to recover from my injuries, and Ena was sent to a mental hospital to regain her sanity and be sane enough to return to society.
"Feeling better?"Akito asked,running his fingers through my hair."As good as can be"I mumbled,resting my head on his shoulder.He smiled softly at me.Just his smile made me feel slightly better.

FIN

_____________________________________________
Author note:Felt like making Ena a jerk.Anyways i might post again later,who knows.

Anyways i might post again later,who knows