the love of my life

Start from the beginning

i need to do something.

"y-you need to sleep you look terrible kwan!" i jump from my bed ready to turn off the lights for him.

"ouch..." he holds his chest acting to be wounded.

without asking him i turn the lights off. the boy properly lays down and covers himself with the duvets. thats exactly what i chose to do too but i wont lie.

there was silence, thinking that he actually went to bed. i was staring at kwan's face while he was falling asleep from time to time and i have to say this was the most enchanting moment of them all.

i somehow couldnt look away.

even if i did, how could my mind get away from him when he lives in it - even though i hate to admit to myself.

he is so peaceful.

i could stare at him forever.

"thank you..." he startles me when he says that. i actually thought he was sleeping. i mean, he even has his eyes closed when speaking.

"for what?!" i whisper back. "for being with me..." he barely gets to say as he falls deeply into sleep.

i never asked what he meant.

i couldnt.

i never got the chance.
______

sun light was getting in from the window. i scratch my face in my attempt to avoid the sun light, but honestly it wasnt going anywhere.

forcing myeslf to regain consciousness i open my eyes to face the ceiling.

god i am Still to that hotel.

meaning, i have to lead everyone to a museum today, but i never heard my alarm.

that probably means i am a fool, to oversleep and make everyone be late. thats when i rush up like i am being chased by a serial killer.

my eyes lock with kwan's from the other bed.

okay, so why is he that cool?

"are you always waking up like you've gone crazy?!" he narrows his eyebrows. "m-most likely..." i stutter.

"what time is it?!" i ask and the boy checks the hour on his lockscreen. "nine?!" he shrugs his shoulders. 

"nine??!?!?!? and we are still here?! get up you dumbo-" i was about to dash away but kwan grabbed me by the collar and pinned my down on my bed.

"relax, i informed everyone we'll start at 10..."

"why did you do that?!"

"cause obviously you would miss the 6 first alarms!!!" he says and suddenly my alarms went off once again. "seven..." he ads. i grab my phone and turn it off.

"why didnt you wake me up then?!" i scoff. "you didnt notice 6 of those irritating ringtones buzzing right next to your ear. even the end of the world couldnt wake you up. what could i possibly do?!"

okay, he has a point.

"anyway..." i lay my back against the wall and closed my eyes for a minute. "i... i made you breakfast..." kwan mumbled even though he was busy playing with his phone.

"what did you do?!" i shoot a death glare at him. why is he so nice? he must want something.

"why? cant i make breakfast... to you?!" he loses his words but quickly recollects his thoughts.

"is it poisoned?! what did you put inside?!"

"why would i kill you? who is gonna lead in drama club if you are gone..." he whispers the last part but his eyes arent even looking at me.