Episode~16 { i wont let you go }

Today, Jungkook came back from busan. He had a family emergency so he left. He came back at 3 in the morning and everyone was asleep.

He went to his room but didn't find his babygirl. but, he found a broken phone with tapes. He frowned his eyebrows and looked at it for some time.

"What the heck ? Who did this to my phone...oh! I see, probably done by my bubba" he let out a breathy chuckle as he saw the princess bandaid over it.

He left it there and ran to every room to check where she was sleeping.
He came into namjoon's room and went towards him.

"Hyung...is yn with you-AHHHH" he screamed as he saw namjoon's eyes wide open.

"Seriously...weird" he said as he walked out not finding his baby there. Then he went to every member's room not finding yn and last was jin.

He went there and saw his yn, sleeping with a pacifier. He came there with a tired smile spread across his face.

"Hey, appa's little girl" he said as he held her in his arms and she stirred a little and he bounced her. Then he placed a long kiss on her temple and her cheeks.

"Yah jungoogie you're back ?" Jin asked as he looked up. "Yup..just came" he said.

Next day

Jungkook and yn woke up later than everyone else. Jungkook came down with yn in his arms, both with messy hair.

He came and saw all his hyungs looking at the laptop with a weird...rather scared face.

"What's wrong ?" He asked. "J-jungkook..you might wanna take a look at this" namjoon said as he got up and Jungkook sat on his seat. Then namjoon played the video.

"Hello...so i dont know how to explain this but...im yn's guardian. and now i want her back. I've been worried sick for her as it's been a lot of time...I've been searching for her and i-i couldn't find her until i saw someone's comment saying
'what if she is the baby with BTS ?'
Then i looked it up and saw it was true...my yn is with-"

Jungkook didn't let the video complete as he smashed the laptop.
"Bulshit...this is utterly fake how can-"

"Jungkook stop it...this isn't fake...she has pictures of her and yn and she has yn's birth certificate and what so ever"

Namjoon said. By now, everyone had tears in their eyes.

"H-hyung...you don't understand i-i cant let my baby go like this" he said as he gripped onto yn tightly.

By now yn had some idea of what was going on as she started crying as well.

"Wait.. give her to me" jin said as he took yn out of his arms. "Yn..baby, can you tell daddy who this women is ?"

Jin asked as he pointed to the cracked screen of the laptop.

"U-unni ?" She said and thats when Jungkook's heart broke into million pieces.

"See. I think this is yn's cousin who accidentally left yn at our concert" namjoon said wiping his eyes.

"But-but hyung...dont you remember that she hated yn and abused her...i wont let my baby go there im telling you all...if you try to take her away...i-i will kill myself-"

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU FUCKING MAD ?" Taehyung shouted as he pushed Jungkook.

"I think i have gone mad...for my girl" he said as he held her in his arms and left the house, snatching his and her jacket from the rack on the way.

"Jungkook wait" jin said but he didn't listen.