Chapter (2)

There was three boys who is unconscious while they tied up to a chair.

"Hurting my daughter aiy" She whisper to her self while looking at her gun that she is holding while smiling creepy.

The three boys open there eyes slowly and they look around.

"WHERE ARE WE!!" They shout and try to stand up but they can't because they are tied to the chair that they seating on.

"If i were you i would shut up" They look at the cat women who is now wearing a sexy black tight cloth.

"Who are you and where am i" The 1 boy said while looking at the women.

"Your in the house of hell" The other girl said and she stand uo next to her wife.

"Now tell me why are you hurting my daughter mate" The tall girl that wearing a suit ask them seriously.

"Who's daughter and why the fvck we are tied to a chair" The 3 boy ask and they got startled when the tall woman slam the table.

"Answer my question" She shout to them.

"We don't know what your talking abour" The 2 boy said.

"Playing innocent huh" The cat woman said and she brings out the gun on her hand and the boys start ti get nervous.

"Now are you going to tell the truth or we will do it in some other way" The cat girl said.

"Pls don't kill is we don't know what your talking about pls" They beg but the tall girl don't mind them.

"Just tell me why are you bullying Chiquita" The tall girl said with her deep voice and the three boys shut there mouth.

"Hmm don't want to speak huh" The tall girl said.

They get startled when the tallgirl slam the table and she pull the collar of the 1 boy.

"Tell me why are you bullying my daughter huh" She shout at the boy angrily.

"We are sorry please~~" the boy said and they cry.

The tall girl let go of the boy and she went back to her wife.

"Don't you know that our daughter is so nice and we raise her good we don't let her be hurt" The cat girl said.

"And you know what she is crying the whole night" She added.

"Now i'm asking you why do you guys bully my daughter" the tall girl spke again.

"B-because Jameson said she is just a weak and girl and she is useless and she deserves to be bullied" The 3 boy spoke.

The tall girl just nod and turn around.

"Useless aiy my daughter is useless weak girl" The cat girl said and smirk.

The tall girl grab her gun and turn around to face the three boys who is tied at the chair.

"No one's dare call my daughter useless" the tall girl said.

"Please let us go pls we don't want to die yet we will not do that again pls pls" They said while crying.

"Now your crying huh" The cat girl said and smirk.

"We will give you a chance and i want you all to apologize to my daughter and if she won't forgive you " They wait for the tall girl to continue.

"I will make sure you will die" She said and the three boys nod.

"DO YOU AGREE" She shout at them and they nod.

"Good to know let's go honey" The tall girl said to her wife and they go out of the room.

"Mark let them go and tell the men's that spy on them and call my two men and tell them that meet me at the meeting room" The tall girl said and he nod at her master.

The two girls leave and went back home.

~~~~Time skip~~~~
"Honey i will go now take care of our daughter" the tall girl said to her wife.

"ok honey take care" She said and kiss the tall girl.

"I love you" She said and the cat girl smile.

"I love you too" She said and peck the tall girls lips again.

The tall girl kiss the cat woman on the fourhead before she go to the company to meet her two men's.

End of chapter

Like and support its all i need.