23. The Most Charming.

Start from the beginning

"I could sense that he wasn't just any common man... But to find out that he's the Knight of Crimson Blood!"

The girls were going crazy over Felix and I was in shock.

Fe-Felix, Felix is that so-called 'Knight of Crimson Blood'?! Wait, what kind of name is Crimson Blood? Are you sure it's Felix we're talking about? Was this part originally in the book?

I could hear a light almost inaudible chuckle close by and I saw Ara's shoulders slightly move and Felix turned away going red. She must have teased him telepathically.

"Ah, that reminds me, there's another boy in the house of Marquess Irain. They call him flower because he's as beautiful as a flower!" The attention suddenly turned to Helena since it was her brother.

 They call him flower because he's as beautiful as a flower!" The attention suddenly turned to Helena since it was her brother

"The 4 Kings of High Society!"

"Soft Charisma!"

"The Lone Wolf!"

"The Cold Knight of Crimson Blood!"

"A flower more beautiful than any other!"

I could feel my eardrums blasting by their fangirling.

The girls were going gaga over the boys, I wondered how Ara was handling. I had asked her to come so that she could try and socialize but I guess she was just busy sipping her tea and staring off in the space. But wait, I guess she was listening just not paying attention.

"Who do you think is more attractive, Your Highness?!"

Huh?

The girls started asking me who I liked among the so-called 4 Kings of High Society and I couldn't help but just turn my eyes to Ara.

"P-Princess?" I looked at Helena.

"M-May I ask who that is?" I looked at where she was pointing and I saw Lucas.

What's he doing here?!

As if noticing us, he turned and walked over to us.

"Blessings and glory upon the Obelian Empire." He bowed slightly and then looked at Ara.

"Ah, there you are!"

She turned and looked at him.

"You want something?"