Depression & Regretting

Some Government soldier including myself were having some meetings in the meeting room. They are discussing about another bank that been rob by the Toppat Clan.

"This is the tenth bank in two week"Galeforce say while rubbing both of his eye with his left hand.

By the look on his face, you can see he is stressful with everything that happened.

"And they even managed to steal a diamond inside of {museum name}." Victoria say while looking at her mini table.

"They become more brave lately"Gordan said

"Because even they got caught, they will be rescue by other" Emilia say.

"It all because that Stickmin decided to turn his butt against us" Calvin say that makes other soldier agreed with him.

No, it not his fault.

Henry wouldn't never betray us,
Betray me.

He must have his reason for his actions.

Right.?

He doesn't care about you!.
That why he leaves you.

Oh no,it happens again.

That disturbing though.

Why you still bother think he is your friend?!
HE BETRAY GOVERNMENT!!.
BETRAY YOU!!
OPEN YOU DARM EYE!!

I try to make it stop by shaking my head and it work this time.

For now i guess.

"Charles?. You okay?"

I heard voice besides me. I turn my head only to meet with Rupert. He looks worry even though he doesn't show much reaction all the time.

I calm myself down quickly before giving him my usual smile and say,

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure, you look stress"

Rupert say in slow concern voice.

I know he worry about me since Rupert and I have been really close ever since he join army.

Everyone doesn't want to get close to him before because of his attitude but I never cared about that kind of thing.

I like being friends with everyone.

But I never had friend who betray me,

Maybe that why I feel really hurt of what Henry do.

I look at Rupert still give him my smile and say,

" Yeah, just a little tired. That all. Don't worry about me"

"Alright,if you say so. Tell me if something wrong"

Rupert say and get his attention back on other soldier who is still complaining about Henry and The Toppat Clan. Calvin have say something again about Henry though.

But I noticed Rupert doesn't pay much attention to it.

I turn around to look at other people and noticed Calvin twin, Konrad Bukowski.

Who is also seen to not care about what his twin is taking about.

Wonder why.?

After awhile, the meeting is over and all soldier are being allowed to go home.

I took my car and drive through my apartment. I arrive and just remember that I didn't buy anything for dinner.

I can't cook, and everyone who knows me know it.