the other two were fainting by Niki's cuteness. I rolled my eyes and pulled Niki closer to me.

''ugh this jealous mf'' jay said hugging me, I hugged back.

''so, cutie what is your name?''

''n-Niki'' he said shyly.

the three guys looked at each other, surprised. ''wait do you. -''

''BITCH!''  we heard someone yell, we looked that way and saw three guys looking at Niki surprised.

Niki gasped and ran to them as they had a small group hug.

''oh, so he is the famous Nishimura Riki'' Heeseung said looking at the short guys.

''Jungwon beomgyu and Sunoo talks a lot about you.''

3rd POV

Niki was confused, how do they know each other.

''oh, Niki these are our boyfriends '' Sunoo said making Niki shocked.

''my best friends are my husband's best friend's boyfriend??... nice''

''let's go Niki'' the three said pulling Niki towards another bar.

they started having shots everyone but not Niki, he never had alcohol he cannot handle it.

''come on Niki, you need to have fun in your life '' Jungwon said trying to convince Niki to have only one shot.

''but I am having fun'' Niki said with innocent eyes.

''try this sweetheart, don't worry there is your husband who will handle you when you get drunk.'' Sunoo said giving Niki a not too powerful shot. (Sorry I don't know how it is called.)

Niki tried it but soon started feeling dizzy. he was about take another one but beomgyu took it away from him.

''since it's your first time I think it's better if you don't take too much.'' beomgyu said while the other two agreed.

Niki whined and tried getting the drink from beomgyu, but Jungwon called Sunghoon who came and lifted Niki so he can't take the shot.

''how many shots did he take, he is wasted.'' heeseung asked slightly concerned.

''he had only one, but it was his first-time having alcohol.'' beomgyu said sitting on heeseung's lap.

''Hi hAnDsoME gUy .'' Niki said in a drunk tone, Sunghoon raised his eyebrows and looked at Niki who was looking at him with half opened eyes.

''we will get going now.'' Sunghoon said hugging his best friend one more time before exiting the place.

''No hElp , ThiS HaNDsOme gUy iS kIdNAppInG mE!!!''

SUNGHOON POV

 Niki was screaming nonsense, trying to escape from my grip.

I took him to my car made him sit in the passenger seat then I sat in the driver's seat.

''Do yOu knOW ThAt YOu LoOK a LOt LIke MY HaUSbaNd , but hE iS moRe HaNdSome '' Niki said giggling. 

''oh really '' I asked looking at him.

''yEs i LovE HimSo MucH, But he dOeSnT '' he said, pouting. it surprised me.

I chuckled and started the engine, but he stopped me.

''i DoNT wAnt To SiT HerE''

''then where do you want to sit?''

''heRe'' he said pointing at my lap.

''no, you will sit there'' after I said that he pouted angrily and looked at, but suddenly he got up from his seat and got on my lap.

''Niki go back to your seat.''

''NO'' he said hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

I sighed and started driving.

Niki was singing some random nursery rhymes with the wrong words.

I stopped the car Infront if my mansion and got out with Niki still in my embrace.

I got into our room and laid him on the bed.

''hoONIe ?''

''yes love?''

''i WanT a kiSs'' he said, I looked at him and kissed him on the cheek. but then he shook his head.

''No NOt TheRe! hEre'' he said pointing at his lips. I widened my eyes.

''Niki go to sleep you are drunk.''

''You DoNt lObe Me'' he said on the verge of crying.

''yes, yes, I love you baby.'' 

''NO, you dOnt , YoU LoVE THAt YuNa , NoT mE'' he said tear running down his face.

''no that is not true baby, I love you I don't love her I promise.'' I said softly.

''reALLy?'' he said wiping his tears off looking at me with big doe eyes. I nodded.

''then... then give me a kiss.'' he said sitting on my laps.

I sighed and gave him a peck on the lips, I was a blushing mess meanwhile he smiled and laid on the bed going to sleep.

I called some male maids and said them to change him into something comfy.