12 Master gets his tail fucked

Start from the beginning

The sect does not shy away from disciples encountering dangers. After all, luck is also important on the way of cultivating immortals. If they encounter difficulties and cannot survive, then they have no luck. It is better to end it earlier to save wasted time.

Zhou Yunyue poked out from his apprentice's arms, and after listening to the message from the master, he would naturally go there as usual, but today was different, he was not feeling well, and he already had flesh and blood in his arms, so he couldn't bear this exploration It's a mystery.

He decided not to go, glanced at his apprentice and said, "You go, this shared secret realm suddenly came out again, and there are still secret realms that have been explored by others to go."

Chu Xuanyu counted, he learned a secret technique of counting heavenly secrets, learned it very well, and said that he could go there. But he didn't want to go.

"I'm with Master, I won't go."

"Go. I don't need you to take care of me. Do you want to be so slack for the rest of your life?" Zhou Yunyue is not bad at doing things now, how can he delay his apprentice. He knows how his disciples slack off in cultivation. Although he is considered the best among his peers, slack is slack.

"Go." Chu Xuanyu didn't need more persuasion from the master, and he went as soon as the master let him go.

So this time it was Chu Xuanyu who went, and Zhou Yunyue was waiting in the mansion for his apprentice to come back.

He counted the days and months, and it took more than four months before the apprentice came back from outside. At this time, he used the technique of concealing his appearance again. After all, his stomach was too conspicuous, and the stomach that had been in the past six months had bulged into a small ball. If it is said that he has no expectations for the child, nor does he have any yearning, it's just that he has this child at the right time. How to bring it in the future can be discussed later.

Chu Xuanyu got a lot of money from this trip, but it was the first time that he was so serious. In the past, he just muddled through. After being extra serious this time, he also received a lot of money. He even obtained the ancient inheritance in the secret realm, and his cultivation level rose all of a sudden, reaching the late stage of distraction. After the Golden Core Stage is the Nascent Soul Stage, Master's current cultivation level is the Nascent Soul Stage. The cultivation base after the Yuanying stage is the distraction stage. He has reached the late stage of distraction all of a sudden. He knew that his luck was against the sky, but he didn't expect that his cultivation base would skyrocket like this all of a sudden.

When the cultivation base reached the distraction stage, he had a lot of supernatural powers. As soon as the secret realm was closed, he came back in a hurry. He actually knew the way to crush the clouds, almost all at once. After there are too many, it will happen naturally, and it will come back all at once.

Zhou Yunyue sat in Chu Xuanyu's mansion with her stomach in her arms. His stomach was not big, but the things that suddenly appeared on his body were extraordinarily weird. He couldn't help but put his mind on it.

At this moment, he didn't cover his face, and looked out, not knowing where it was concentrated, and his expression was a little wobbly, not knowing what night it is.

Chu Xuanyu didn't reveal his figure immediately, but stepped forward and hugged him in his arms.

Zhou Yunyue immediately pinched Chu Xuanyu's hand holding him, and before he had any reaction, Chu Xuanyu revealed his figure.

Chu Xuanyu's cultivation base is now high, even if he came back in a hurry, his expression doesn't look like a dusty man at this time, he looks very tall, and he doesn't need to do anything extra, he is very magnanimous, After the cultivation base has improved, the atmosphere around him is very different.