2 Master disguised as kitten demon got destroyed by the apprentice

Start from the beginning

When Chu Xuanyu was rubbing the kitten's stomach just now, he had figured out how many pussies there are on a male cat. There are eight pussies in total, so he poked a total of eight pussies on the cat's clothes. Hole.

The clothes are pink, which matches the kitten's snow-white coat very well.

Chu Xuanyu held the kitten in his arms, grabbed one of the kitten's paws, and ignored the kitten's struggle.

"You are such a small one. If you don't wear clothes, you will be frozen. You must wear clothes."

Meow meow meow.

I really won't be frozen, don't be so kind to let me wear clothes.

Zhou Yunyue meowed crazily. When he was a cat, he was not allowed to wear clothes at all. Why is the little apprentice so perverted? I really can't stand it.

He couldn't resist with his two little claws, so he simply became a person.

In Chu Xuanyu's hand, a slender boy suddenly appeared. His frame was tall, and he wrapped the boy in his arms. He was holding the kitten's paw just now, but now he was holding the boy's slender arm.

The young man's body was naked, just now he was struggling in his apprentice's arms, his whole body was opened, and the delicate buds were exposed, and the tender little one was pressed against Chu Xuanyu's thigh.

Chu Xuanyu was also stunned for a moment, and then he took the boy into his arms, and stroked the soft breasts of the kitty with his big palms. There were only two pink and tender nipples like cherries, and nothing beside them.

When it becomes a kitten, it has eight nipples.

Chu Xuanyu's thinking suddenly became clear. Since he made cat clothes with eight holes dug out, he could also make a cat hood with eight small bras connected together.

He lifted the man out of his arms and kissed the young man's lips. Compared with the simple playful kiss just now when he was playing with the kitten's body, he felt a little more lust at the moment.

Zhou Yunyue had survived the catastrophe just now, so he didn't need to wear the cat clothes made for him by his apprentice, and now he was being treated lightly by his apprentice.

How serious is his apprentice in front of him, and he is also very filial. He often prepares gifts for him. It turns out that he is such an apprentice in private!

The wild thoughts in Zhou Yunyue's head turned out to be kissed from the lips to the neck by the apprentice.

"Don't." Zhou Yunyue blinked and said with moist lips kissed by the apprentice. He put his hand in front of the apprentice's neck, trying to break free from the apprentice's arms, but found that he couldn't push it. This is impossible! He has already used up his spiritual power, so why can't he push people away? He is a monk with a cultivation level of Nascent Soul, and his apprentice is a monk with a cultivation level of Jindan, and Nascent Soul is a whole lot higher than Jindan. Although the little apprentice is indeed very powerful, when his senior brothers were still in the foundation establishment stage, they had already reached the golden core cultivation.

He found that he seemed to be able to use only a small part of his spiritual power, no wonder he turned into a kitten in his original form.

"Don't, don't. Hmm." Zhou Yunyue's whole body became limp after being kissed, her body was flushed red, her head was thinking wildly, and her spiritual power was not enough, her whole body was about to be conquered.

Satisfied, Chu Xuanyu ate one of the boy's tender breasts into his mouth. It was sweeter than a cherry. How could there be such delicious food in the world!