The surprising part

I was Listening to music while Emily came in and told me to go down stairs. I look down the stairs to see if anyone was mad. Then I saw everyone had a smile on their face. Mrs. Timmons told me to behave cause someone wanted to adopted me. I walked in and it was ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK. I walked in and my jaws dropped. " My name is Andy and I .... umm.. looks like you already know," he said looking at my shirt smiling. I laughed. " Go upstairs and pack while Mr. Biersack signs the paper work. " Don't eat the paper Andy," I said walking out. He laughed and said ," I won't .. hopefully". I died laughing walking up the stairs I almost fell down them. He walked upstairs when he was finished signing all of the papers. He walked in and he could see the half of the room that was mine. " so which side is yours," he asked. " I don't know maybe the side that the bed sheets are black the walls are covers in bvb posters and not the side that has pink and 1D posters," I said. " well I thought that we love 1d together and we go paint our nails and go to 1d concerts," he said in a girly voice. I threw my teddy bear at him." oh my god my mom never told me I had a bear twin," he said holding the bear up to his face. When I was finished packing my stuff Andy took me to his house. It was huge as fuck. Ashley and CC were there. I almost started fangirling but I controlled myself. " well who is this cutie," Ashley said . "Awe did Ashley just call Andy cutie andley forever," I said. " I didn't mean it like that ... just umm ....... Shut up," Ashley said. " This is Gracie she is 17, I just adopted her cause I need more responsibility," Andy said. " last time you said that is when you got a fish and it died in two days," CC said. "Shut up," Andy said. I ran up stairs and sat at the top of them. " where's my room," I screamed. " got girl you want this room badly don't you," Andy said. I nodded repeatedly. He took me to a room was small but it wasn't huge it was perfect.

________________________________________________

Listening to : lost it all by : bvb