the chance that never happened

[8.1.23]

Hello there.
Are you real? I haven't had people come very often.
Not many.
Well, i guess none.
Except one.
Two.
Shut.
And then you!
This will be a fun ride
This place can blow up
And go up in flames
But i assume you will not do this, yes?
...
Thanks, and see you later.

Tommy pov cuz lol u know nobody else in the story rn

When time stops, where do we all go? ....
Why?
Why?
Why?Why?Why?
Why?
Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?
Why?
Why?Why?
Why?
Why?Why?
Why?
Why?Why?
Why?
Why?Why?Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?Why?Why?Why?
Why?

...
....

.....
..
The bell sounds.
Time to get the fuck up.

The bell sounding, so nice yet so horrible. Just a reminder that all my friends have died because that bell sounded. Just- just get dressed and go downstairs, I tell myself. Open the door. Turn the corner. Make eye contact with a random man through a window. Oh shit. A random man. I make a run for it. I've been spacing out randomly, so obviously I'll be late. Oh shit. I'll be late. The last one. I can't - why did I let myself be distracted-no no no. No no NoNo NO no noNO nO. Close your eyes and count to ten. Just like he did. Just like-

"Tommy?." Oh, its Giselle.

Just a little backstory, She liked that one random kid i accidentally sent flying down the stairs once. And that other kid who got adopted. Basically, she likes everybody here. Even me. 

"Hello?" A man with blonde hair and a- something on his back comes out of the room. "Is everything okay?"

"Ah, yes. I think Tom' is ready to meet you now.." I don't know how she does it, but Giselle is the nicest person ever.

Anyway, she guides me to the blonde-haired man. 'don't be scared, you can do it!' she whispers. I'll probably come back, most families don't like a problem child like me.

"Hello!" I look up and notice the man I looked through the window to. "My name is Phil, and this is my son, Techno. What's your name?"

"T-Thomas, but everybody calls me Tommy." Why am I so scared? I shouldn't be. This is like my fifteenth meeting with random people.

"Alright there. So, Tommy, what do you like to do in your free time? "

"Uh, well I really like to..... "

Now, I have no idea who can ask questions like 'what's your favorite colour?' For almost an hour. They have weird minds. A few more kids went and came back but they looked sort of....... Tired. Well, i guess they all are. All these people are just going to return us to foster care anyway. 

Well, there was no denying it. I was tired too, but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep for awhile, until later. Of course, there maybe would be a time here and there where I wouldn't sleep at all. But, alas, that is a story for another time.

When we were finally excused, I ran as fast as I could, which meant that I was speed walking. I plopped down on the bed, but not quite ready for bed. You see, I had this really old friend, but he left a really long time ago. Nobody is really there now. He used to help me fall asleep. It was really nice......

.....

...

..

..
.
......

it was.... Henry.......

Philly boi pov in the morning

I'm up early to make breakfast for the problem child. Well, that's also because we are going to foster a little child. Hi name is Tommy, and he is really nice. He actually answered most of my questions unlike the other children. It kind of looked like... They were scared. I mean, I probably would be too. If you randomly saw one tall ass man interrogating you on your favorite animal. And I say one tall ass man because I ain't that tall. But significantly taller than all those, I quote, 'orphans'. They are all very short, for some reason.

"Phil? Why are you up so early?"

Ah, Techno. "Morning, Tech. Also, I'm up early because we have to get ready for the foster center to drop off Tommy."

"Phil, I told you we do not need a tiny child."

"You have no choice."

"Heh? But last time I checked, I still had my free will"

"Not if I kick you out of this house."

"..."

I sigh. "Just eat your breakfast like a normal person."

"....."

"......."

"No."

"Techno-"

"I will not accept an orphan."

"For the last time, stop calling them orphans."

".........no."

Pov the shit gremlin

I am currently in the car with some random lady who just got me Mc Donald's. I appreciate the gesture but I'm kind of freaking out here, lady. Like, who the fuck would order a 10 piece chicken nugget with a coke? And how the heck does she even know what I like? Someone just hit me in the head with an anvil please. I don't know, I don't even moderately to severely want to go to this new house who knows what will happen there this time.

You know what will happen.

E

E

I bet it'll be more like house #13

Really? I thought maybe house #9

Shut up, guys.

"Yeah, shut up." Whoops, haha, I said nothing you stupid worker.

She gives me a look. "What did you say? Are you talking to me?"

"Nothing. I was talking to myself."

"If you say so. Also, we are almost there, so... I don't know. Get ready?"

Ah shit. This is kind of peaceful, I don't wanna leave. But then again, its-

HOLY UM SHIT

WHY THE FUCK IS THAT HOUSE SO FUCKING BIG

WHAT THE SHUT

E

FUCK OFF, DUDE

E

BUT WHY IS IT SO BIG

Ah. So these people are rich, huh? This is going to be very awesome. Last house they were rich, i thought i would never go back to that horrible center. Now look how far I've gone. That house was nearly three years ago. I was twelve. I was naive, okay? i was a child. A lost one.

[EXACTLY 1000 WORDS I AM A LITTLE SHITHEAD I AM AMAZING WHOA]

[Also I did not proof read so-]