🅳🅸🆂🅲🅾🆅🅴🆁🅸🅽🅶 🆂🅾🅼🅴🆃🅷🅸🅽🅶 🅰🅱🅾🆄🆃 🆃🅷🅴🅼

Start from the beginning

Scar hummed looking back at the scene as Y/N did as well.

Scar: I can not relate to you but I was kicked out of home after what I did..

Y/N nodded as got closer to Scar placing his head on the older’s shoulder feeling his warmth before falling asleep once again.

Scar looked at the boy once again before sighing and wrapping an arm around pulling him close.

Scar: I won’t do what that monster did. I promise

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚔:

Captain Hook: It’s been 2 weeks now…and he’s still sleeping..

Captain Hook was watching over the young boy that he brought in to save after the incident 2 weeks ago. His crew helped make sure he was stable in some way and watched over him when their captain leaves.

Smee: Captain…

Smee calls out to the man seeing him turn slowly to look at him.

Smee: I brought food for you and another incase the boy does wake up.

Captain Hook: It’s been 2 weeks now Smee…I don't know if he'll ever wake up.

But to his wish granted, the boy did wake up stirring and moaning from the pain he felt for a moment. This caused both Smee and James(Captain Hook) to jump slightly from the sudden boy.

Y/N: Where am I?...

Captain Hook: Y-You’re awake!?

James started to smile and laugh a bit as did Smee seeing the poor condition boy finally awake.

Y/N just stared at the two men confused but when he saw the hook on James left hand he backed up into the bed confusing the men.

Y/N: Don’t hurt me! I didn’t mean to get on your ship!

Not understanding the boy until he looked at his hook did he now understand.

Captain Hook: Oh don’t worry. I won’t do anything. You’re safe.

(I know it doesn’t say anything at the moment but the next chapter it will)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

𝙹𝚊𝚏𝚊𝚛:

Jafar asked Iago to look after the girl while he was out “helping” out the Sultan. Iago didn’t want to as he thought the child would be like Jasmine when she was a child but found out that she was a complete opposite. She was quiet and did whatever was asked. Though, she did cry once when he told her what she did(a task) wrong for a moment even though it was her first time.

When Jafar found out that she was crying he expected that she fell or something but when Iago told him that she messed up one thing that confused him.

He was looking out the balcony while hearing the Sultan talk about the marriages for the princess soon.

Sultan: Oh, I don’t know what to do Jafar…you’re my great advisor..what should I do?

Jafar: Hmm? Oh..well..

Jafar finally turned to the chubby man as he looked away from the girl.

Jafar: Keep getting suitors or…

But he turned his attention to the girl once again as she fell and he expected a cry to come out but didn’t and kept doing whatever Iago was telling her.

Jafar: Strange…usually a little girl would cry but she didn’t…

Sultan: Jafar? Is something wrong?

The sultan noticed the silence when Jafar cut himself off as he turned away looking outside. That’s when curiosity took over him and looked out the balcony seeing a small [H/C] girl that was playing with the parrot of Jafar.

He recognized the girl when she was following Jafar when a certain suitor left with his mother. Although, over time he found it adorable that the girl would do whatever was asked or would follow behind him.

However, he didn’t allow him nor his daughter to get close to her. It saddened him but let it be.

Sultan: I’m surprised you would take in a child Jafar…But I guess each person is different.

Jafar glanced at the man as he rolled his eyes discreetly as he nodded.

Jafar: Such a strange girl you are Y/N…but I guess that makes my life a bit easier in some way..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

𝙶𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗:

Gaston did actually like having the young 6 year old girl in his home. At first he thought he would regret it but he kept her seeing she was missing an arm. He thought she lost it when she was with her parents before and this happened.

He saw she tried to do things even with one arm and was impressed that she wouldn’t quit and said she wants to be like him one day.

Right now he was out hunting as Y/N followed along wanting to know how to shoot as well. Unsure about it, he allowed her.

Gaston: Okay, I’m going to help you since you only have one arm. Just hold it with your arm here and I’ll assist you from holding this part.

Nodding at the muscular man’s instructions, she said and pointed up seeing a deer running.

Gaston: You see the deer but make sure you’re not seen by the deer or else it’ll run. Now make sure the gun is pointing directly at it. And–

*Boom*

A gun was heard. The deer fell to the ground from the bullet that Y/N had done with the help from Gaston.

Y/N: I-I did it!! Did you see that?! I did it!

With that she ran to the deer, almost tripping on the way but she was smiling and giggling from her first shot at the hunt.

Gaston was behind her as he smiled seeing how happy she was from the kill. He finally found a partner that he could take with when hunting.

Gaston: My little hunter