In drikshit room..

Drishti was packing their luggage and chetan... dishi came in their room..

Chetan:- mujhe chod kar kyo ka raha he beta..

Rakshit:- sorry dad.. but abhi jane dijiye.. ek new life start karni he.. hum log aap sab se milne aate rahenge...

Chetan:- thik he.. jaisa tujhe thik lage..

Shikher:- bhau tu mujhe chod kar kyo ja raha he.. kya maaf nai kiya mujhe..

Rakshit" ty pagal he kya aisa kuch nai he.. hum pas na sahi dil se jude hue he... our hume koi alag nai kar sakta.. bur abhi jane de bhai...tu bhi divya ka khayal rakhna .

Drishti:- divi tu apna acche se khayal rakhna.. warna daatungi me tujhe waha se..

Divya:- dii hum aapko bahut miss karenge..

Drishti:- hum bhi..

Drikshit caught flyght for parris and reached in their home.. myra happy to see new house.. drishti busy in arrange luggage..

In night..

Myra slept in her new room with her toys...drikshit kiss on her forehead and went from there....

In drikshit room..

Rakshit hug her from behind and kiss on her neck .

Drishti:- rakshit hum aaj hi to aaye he...

Rakshit:- happy 6 month anniversary... my mrs shergill..

Drishti surprised..

Drishti:- 6 months ho gaye..

Rakshit:- yess my love... now i dont want wait anymore..to give myra her siblings...

Drishti blushed..

Drishti:- ohh.. that's why you want to be with me..

Rakshit:- no.. because i love you and i want my wife in all way...

Drishti:- AND I M YOURS.. ONLY YOURS...

Rakshit:- i m also yours baby..

Rakshit push her on wall and kiss her desperately... drishti kiss him back with so much love.. but tonight.. in his eyes she looks desiers and lust.. to make her own... drishti open his shirts buttons... he open her dress chain... and their clothes fell on floor.. drishti turn in shyness.. and rakshit kiss on her back... she turn and hug him tight... he picked her in his arms and went on bed...he hovered over her and both becsme one....

Time passed happliy...

Dishi had 1 son shivaansh..
Drikshit blessed with son DREEK.. he was naughty like his father... myra was calm like her mother.. she learn katthak from drishti and dreek all time scolded by her mom... rakshit started write to books again.. and drishti published them ..

In myra room..

Myra was busy in practice of katthak... when dreek scared her and ran from there.. myra shout on him... she ran behind him... rakshit enter in home.. dreek hide behind rakshit...

Myra:- dad.. aaj aap bich me mat aao.. ye all time mujhe pareshan karta he..

Rakshit:- hey my boy.. kyo dii ko pareshan karte ho...pl dont do that na..

Drishti caught his ear...he shout in pain.. rakshit caught drishti's hand to stop her..

Rakshit:- kya kar rahi ho drishti use pain hoga..

Drishti:- ek no ka badmaash he aapka beta..subah se milk k 2 glass tod chuka he.. aaj to me ise...

Rakshit hug drishti.. and dreek ran from there... myra ran behind him.. rakshit laugh to see them..

Drishti:- tum kyo use support karte ho..

Rakshit:- hum dono hi daatenge to wo our bigad jayega.. me usse aaj raat baat karunga tum tension mat lo..

Drishti:- okk..

Drishti about to go when rakshit pulled her to him.. and kiss on her cheeks...

Dreek and myra closed their eyes...

Dreek and myra:- humne kuch nai dekha..

Drishti push him..

Drishti:- aap all time mujhe embarresed kar dete ho.. aaj aana aap room me...

Rakshit shook his head with smile...

Rakshit:- common kids.. we are going for movie...

Dreek and myra hug rakshit.. all went for movie and enjoy alot... rakshit undrestand dreek how to behave with his dii..myra and drishti happy to see that dreek understood...

Dreek:- sorry dii.. ab masti nai karunga..

Myra:- okk.. my cute brother..

Both hug each other..drikshit happy to see their kids..

All came back to home and kids went to their rooms..

Rakshit about to enter in his room when drishti stop him on door..

Rakshit:- wow baby.. aaj to mood me ho.. yaha se hi start not bad..

Drishti:- aap bahar so rahe ho.. mene pehle hi bola tha.. i m very angry..

Rakshit:- okk.. sorry ab nai karunga.. promise...

Drishti:- noo..

Rakshit:- pl. Love

Drishti:- pakka promise..

Rakshit wink to see drishti..

Rakshit:- pakka promise...  my love..

Rakshit pick drishti and went in bed..

Rakshit:- i want you so badly..

Drishti:- you do not tired from me..

Rakshit:- shut up.. you are my true love.. how can be anyone tired from his love..

Drishti:- accha aapko yaad he na.. kal hamara performance he..

Rakshit:- yaad he.. i will be reached on time..

Drishti:-: thanks..

Drikshit hug each other happily...

Next day...

In auditorium...

Rakshit play flud... drishti and myra perform katthak.. dreek happy to see them..   he was clicking pics...

Performance finished...

All clap for them.. dreek also came on stage... rakshit took selfies with smiley face... all hug each other...

THE END..