Movie Night to Abduction Night

【~~~~𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐭~~~~】

"Go to bed already!" a young female shouted at two younger boys, annoyance evident in her tone while her arms were folded across her chest.

The two addressed younger boys mumbled a quick 'Sorry sis' before exiting the living room to head towards their shared bedroom, inevitably to continue their shenanigans there instead. (Y/n) sighed while ruffling her hair, tired from dealing with her energetic siblings for the night. Their parents were out for their yearly anniversary, leaving her to tend to her two rowdy twin brothers.

She did have to admit that while, yes, they're very annoying to deal with and wear out her energy more than she'd like, she still enjoyed spending time with the two as they never failed to brighten her mood, especially after today's events.

Her friend canceled on her last minute for their hangout this afternoon, leaving (Y/n) in a somber mood as she was excitedly looking forward to going out with them. What's worse, her friend didn't elaborate as to why they had to cancel. And let's not forget it was over text.

Well, that last detail didn't hold much value, but to (Y/n), it did. So for her friend to pull something like that without proper context as to why left her feeling just a tad bit sour.

Right now she was seated on the couch, wrapped in her favorite blanket that came with an animal hoodie—ironically enough, the one her friend gave her—as she scrolled through the various streaming services on the TV, scouting for a specific movie she's been dying to watch but never found the time to.

Puss and Boots: The Last Wish.

The amount of hype for the movie that's been flooding her socials was insane. If she gained a dollar every time she heard someone talking about the film, she would be bunking with Elon Musk on Mars right now.

"Ah, there it is!" she spoke in excitement, finally being able to find out why so many people were claiming that "the movie made me like furries!"

She recalls seeing many edits of a humanoid wolf in a cloak surfacing all around social media. "Please universe, don't let me fall down that rabbit hole too," she prayed, growing slightly nervous as she pressed play for the movie.

Time passed while she was engrossed in the movie and steadily developing a liking for the same wolfish character she vowed not to fall for.

At least there was an attempt.

She decided to watch a few more films before retiring to bed. But that would be futile as a couple of movies in, she fell fast asleep on the couch, bundled beneath the warmth of her fuzzy blanket.

The last thing she could faintly make out before fully succumbing to the lull of slumber was the sound of trotting horses.

【☛☚】

Mmm...what time is it? I yawn, heavily debating whether or not to resume my nap, but decide on the ladder since I have to check for my parents' arrival. I go to stretch my limbs but stop as my movements are restricted against a hard surface.

"What the heck..." I spoke, only for my breath to warm up my face. Wait a second...I attempt to raise my arms again, still meeting the same hard surface, slowly growing aware of my surroundings.

My eyes widen at the realization that I'm trapped in some sort of compartment. "What the—!" My body was now on high alert, and it didn't help that my imagination decided to throw in the idea of me being buried alive. Perks of being an overthinker.