33

[Hermione's POV]

Draco stopped in his tracks in front of the hospital. His grip tightened around my hand and his breaths grew softer.

"What do you think... of us?" All my thoughts suddenly slipped off my mind and I turned to face him. I like us, I wanted to say.

"Why are we... discussing this now?" I reply instead. My heart was pounding and to put it in simpler words, I was scared right now. Was he going to end us? Does he hate me? He wouldn't hate me. He doesn't hate me! Struggling to keep my dignity outside of my mind, I tripped while standing still.

Like I legit just fell on my knees.

"'Mione!" Draco's arm shot down to my armpits and pulled me up.

"You okay?"

I nodded and patted of any invisible dirt that was left on my clothes. Obviously, I was trying to get him to never mind the unrealistic fall that I just performed. I bit my lower lip trying to keep myself to ramble on and on about something stupid to get him to forget.

"If you don't want to talk about it, it's okay" He huffed out a breath and continued to walk inside the building. His abrupt stop startled me. Draco turned himself to face me and held out a hand.

"Are you coming? Bet mother wants to see you." He winked and I deliberately took his hand.

We walked inside and asked for the room Narcissa was staying in. After we sat down in the chairs in Narcissa's room, the nurse who helped us snickered and went off to gossip something to the other nurses. Isn't it against nurses to be judging guests and patients? It is to me. Ginny would obviously cuss them out. Ginny...

"Bloody hell! Draco! How long has it been since we were out from school?"

"About two or three weeks? Why?"

"My parents are going to be so disappointed in me." I sigh and rest me elbows on my thighs and cupped my cheeks with my palms.

"Don't worry. They won't be." Our gaze flickers over to Narcissa who is now sitting up straight.

"Oh Hermione, dear! It's wonderful to see you!"

Draco looked my way and winked. He was right.

"I missed you so much, Mother." I rushed over to hug her as Draco just stood by my side.

"Mother, we must be on our way to class. But we need a pass..."

"Of course Draco." I handed Narcissa a notepad off the nightstand and a pen.

Please excuse Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. Family matters.

-Narcissa Malfoy

We said our goodbyes and headed off to the fireplace located on the bottom floor of St. Mungos'.

"Hogwarts!" I gripped his hand tighter as he yelled the destination after he threw in the floo powder.

Our bums hit the ground as we appeared out the fireplace. Just to our luck, we fell out of the fire place in our room.

"Granger. Go give that slip to McGonagall."

"Why me! You do it!"

"No. I'm tired!" We continued to bicker as he started to walk to his room. Of course being the persistent person I am, I followed him.

"'Mione, if you don't stop I'll do something bad." My mouth didn't quite stop blabbering after his threat.

Draco quickly pushed me on his bed and sat next to me.

"Hermione, I'll give you three seconds to shut up." My head was swarming with the pros and cons of shutting up. Pro... He wouldn't do something bad to me. Although I have no idea what this terrible thing was. Con... I would have to deliver the slip.

As good of a girl I was, my rebellious side kicked my side and I sat up straight. Afterwards, I started to ramble about how I shouldn't take the slip and he was being a lazy butt.

"Alrighty then." He grabbed my sides quicker than I could say 'supercalafdagalisticexpialidocious,' and tickled me.

"Stop! I'll take it!" I think I peed my pants but highly doubt my bladder would give up on me.

We continued laying down on his bed for a couple of minutes before I stood up to go deliver the note.

"Quis podex" I muttered as I walked out of his room.

"Are you swearing in Latin?" He chuckles as he follows behind me.

"Maybe." Instead of coming by my side to walk beside me, he hugs me from behind. I take a whiff of his scent and he smells wonderful. His laugh sent my heart melting too.

"Aw is little 'Mione mad?" I pulled myself out of his warm chest and blew out a mad breath as loud as I could.

"No I'm not mad."

"Good. I love you." He actually hugs from the front this time and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Love you too." I left his embrace and ran out the door to deliver the message. I couldn't help but smile as I ran to the headmasters office. He knows just how to make me smile. This Malfoy is the worse of them all.

---

I think this was a cute chapter. And I have an end in in mind but I won't spoil it. But I know it would be ending soon.

As always, thank you so much for your love and support. I love you guys. Banners and covers would be lovely if you guys want make one. My friend made me one and it would be wonderful if I got a couple from you guys before it ends!

Vote and comment! Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you thought! <3