19. Debutante: Part 1.

Comenzar desde el principio

I sighed happily as they looked so bright and happy.

"Don't start crying please." Lucas muttered.

"I've worked my ass off for this day to come, Lucas. If I had to cry I'd cry a river of tears." I said and Lucas squeezed my hand but I didn't take my eyes off Dad and Athy.

Just then Athy stepped on Dad's foot making me almost smack my forehead while Lucas coughed to hide his laughter

Just then Athy stepped on Dad's foot making me almost smack my forehead while Lucas coughed to hide his laughter. I could also hear some more coughs which made me run my eyes over everyone around including Lucas.

"You wish to die!" I all but growled making everyone behind Lucas flinch.

I turned back to Dad and Athy, Dad lifted her up and twirled her in air making me smile as they looked enchanting.

Dad placed her down gently before continuing the dance and flicked my wrist keeping my eyes firmly set on Athy's movements

The moment I felt that her foot would step on Dad's I used my magic to control her movements to move her. I made sure my magic was concealed and Athy looked equally graceful.

Lucas sighed beside me as he saw me focus on them moving my hand whenever Athy was going to step on Dad's foot. Just before the dance ended I made the magic fireflies around Dad and Athy making everyone gasp and stare in awe.

The dance came to an end and I sighed with relief as I saw them ending it. The ballroom echoed the claps and I smiled before shaking my head slightly.

"This girl, just how nervous was she? She was going to step on Dad's foot thirteen times." I muttered as I clapped.

"You did well." Dad said making everyone get shocked.

"I'll do even better next time." Athy said.

"Yeah, right. Just pray I will be around to save your ass." I spoke in her head.

Dad looked once at me with a smile and I smiled back. He knew.

"Next is us. Have mercy on my legs, please." Lucas said and I looked at him with a smirk.