19. Debutante: Part 1.

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I'd have liked it if your hair were a little longer and messy." I muttered before the announcement started.

"Make way for Royal Wizard Sir Lucas!"

"And, Her Highness, Crown Princess Amara de Alger Obelia!"

"What?!"

Lucas smiled as I looked at him with shock, his hair fell over his eyes, he grew his hair in an instant.

He gestured me to move and we stepped into the blinding light. The people inside whispered amongst themselves as if even they that heard of the announcement of Crown Princess for the first time.

"Why am I being announced as the Crown Princess?" I asked.

"That's the gift prepared by your father and your sister." Lucas answered and I ran my eyes through sea of peering gazes.

"Are they judging me?" I frowned.

"Show them, Ara." Lucas said and I used my father's glare making all of them bow respectfully.

I spotted Dad and Athy who smiled up at me as if telling me that they were proud of me.

"I'd like to have a talk with you after we're done." I used telepathy on both of them.

Athy looked away while Dad's smile turned to smirk.

I and Lucas walked down the stairs and walked straight towards Dad and Athy.

"Ara..." Athy tried but I simply smiled at her.

"We'll talk later." I said and she looked nervous.

"Relax, child." I sighed and she looked at me with a smile.

"Just don't break Dad's toes." She gasped while Lucas coughed to hide his laughter.

It was a custom that the Imperial family would have the first dance at occassions so, it was obvious that Athy and Dad would be having their dance first.

After a few minutes Dad and Athy stepped in the center of the room before bowing and curtsying to each other.