42 ✥ 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

Start from the beginning

"Did you catch any sleep? What's the last time you checked your watch," he asked again.

"'I don't know. . ." Crystal wrapped the blanket around herself and leaned back on the couch, "maybe four o'clock or something,"

"So you worked all night!" Harry exclaimed loudly. Crystal closed her eyes wincing at the loud voice.

"No. . ." Crystal opened her tired, red eyes again, "I can still get some sleep. . ."

"You mark my words. You are bound to get sick one day if you keep this up!" Harry scolded, "What good is work that's going to kill you eventually,"

"Oh, come on not again... I'm not dying, don't be so extreme. Just trust me for a few years, Harry, this is all gonna pay off one day." Crystal attempted to divert his mind before he completely goes into the nagging aunty mode, "By the way, this is not your time to be awake. What happened?"

"Peeves happened," He told her everything that happened and how anxious he was because of the weather outside. Crystal looked out at the thundering clouds and shared his sentiment. It was indeed a matter of concern.

"Well, I do wonder how you will play in this bad weather. . . The eyesight would be a hindrance or more to keep yourself from flowing away with the outrageous wind,"

"I know right," Harry shook his head and said, "Oh! You're coming to see my match today, right?"

"Yeah, maybe if I keep an eye on time," said Crystal as she stood up stretching and yawning as she covered her mouth with the back of her hand. The blanket slid on the carpet again, "I should probably get back to work,"

"Wha—? No. No! Go sleep!" Harry ordered but the girl was busy dealing with her messy hair.

"This girl... " Harry muttered in disbelief, "Hey!" he tried to get her attention, "At least look at me when I'm talking to you, my goodness. . ."

He cupped her cheeks, turning her face to look up at him directly into the eyes. Crystal was so surprised that her yawn was suppressed halfway.

"What?" She asked bewildered.

"Set an alarm for ten then come to see the match at eleven later, 'kay?"

He didn't receive a response but a 'do-you-think-im-gonna-do-that' look from her.

"Okay, fine then, I'm sending an owl to Mum stating that you aren't taking care of yourself and—"

"You can't!" Crystal instantly replied.

"Please, sweetheart, you know I can," Harry said with a small smile gracing his lips.

"Okay, I got it, jeez. . ." Crystal surrendered.

"Good girl. Go to sleep. Now." He ordered and pushed by her shoulders to the stairs of the girls' dormitory and urged, "Well? Go up,"

"All right," said Crystal, "Good luck with your match,"

"Just Good luck?"

"Well, yes? Ah— I don't think I'll have time to bake some brownies this year," She said sadly.

"No worries," Harry hesitated for a moment, "Er— instead, just hug me?"

"What? Just a hug?"

"Look who's saying 'just a hug'? Have you ever hugged anyone on your own accord?" he scoffed.

"Of course I have." Crystal mentioned the obvious, "Hermione, your parents and Ginny oh! And Mrs. Weasley too!"

"Where's I, your good ol' best friend on the list, huh?" Harry inquired challengingly raising a brow, "Then add my name on the list too."