More surprises unfolds

Start from the beginning

The scene suddenly changed. It showed Wei Wuxian walking around leisurely suddenly he heard dogs barking and got frightened at that time Lan Wangji wasn't with him so he hurriedly looked for a tree when he found one he immediately climed up.
Jiang Cheng present: Sheesh- that was fast climbing-
Wanyin present: It's scary sometimes.
Wei Ying presnt: Shut it you two and continue watching.
Both Jiang Chengs: Okok sorry jeez-
One he got to the top of the tree he relaxed abit and decided to find where the barking came from he looked down and his pupils immediately shrank not far ahead he saw 5 dogs pinning a young girl and she was holding a stick trying to shoo them off.
Wei Wuxian in picture: ...W- what...Wait is she living on the streets like how I use to?! She looks so young.. Younger then I was! I want to help her..but I'm also scared of dogs.. uhh what do I do no one is around and there's people not even caring to help her... uh uh.. AH! Jin ling told me something! What did he say..
Jin ling in wei wuxian's memory: If you want to chase a dog away you cant let it smell your fear. Fairy is a different story. Outside dogs wont hesitate to harm you. If you want to chase it away just act tough.
Wei Ying petting fairy in memory: A- a-ah o-ok..
Jin ling in memory: sigh* "At least he's abit ok with fairy"
Wei wuxian in picture: Ok..ok! I can do it.. Just don't be scared

Wei wuxian jumped down the tree and started running in the direction of the girl as fast as he can, just as one of the dogs was about to bite the girl he stood in front of her and started yelling like a madman and shooing the dogs.
Wei wuxian in picture: GET AWAY YOU DOGS! LEAVE HER ALONE! HOW BOUT YOU PICKED ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!
Meiqing 5 years old: "e-eh who's he?! Wait he's robes- black and red... Wei wuxian! But whys he helping me?!"
Mu Qing: Hm, you really are famous that even homeless people know you, and that kids dumb. Ofc he'd help a child!
Lan Meiqing: .... "I guess I was dumb but how was I supposed to know his intentions 😭"
Wei Ying, Jingyi, Shizhui and Jin Ling: "Poor A-Shi"
After Wei wuxian shooed the dogs away he turned to the girl and knelt down and started talking to her.
Wei Wuxian in picture: Hey there kid.. Where's your parents?
Meiqing 5 years old: ...I was kicked out when I was 2 then the Yilling Patriarch killed them when I was 3..
Wei Wuxian widened his eyes when he heard this.
Wei Wuxian in picture: O- oh.. Um what's your name..?
Meiqing 5 years old: ...I'm not stupid. I know your him. And i- I don't have a name..
Wei wuxian in picture: .. And you don't hate me for killing them..?
Meiqing 5 years old: I actually wanted to thank you for killing them.. and thank you for saving me..
Wei Wuxian was kind of shocked when she thanked him but was more curious now.
Wei Wuxian in picture: Who IS your parents?
Meiqing 5 years old: Wen Chao and Wang lingjiao.
Wei Wuxian in picture: .. Your very welcome. But now.. your homeless aren't you?
Meiqing 5 years old: I thought the Yilling patriarch was supposed to be smart.
Wei Wuxian in picture: I- damn kid I like you. Your nothing like your parents. Wait- Wait your parent are Wen Chao and Wang lingjiao correct?
Meiqing 5 years old: Yes why?
Wei Wuxian in picture: "Shizhui I found her.." Well. Come on.
Meiqing 5 years old: Where are we going?
Wei Wuxian in picture: To your new home. Gusu Lan. Your name is now Lan Meiqing. Or Wen Meiqing. Or Wei Meiqing. Up to you you can take all three or choose one.
Meiqing 5 years old: ...Thank you..?
Wei wuxian in picture: I'm adopting you come one. You have 3 cousins by the way.
Meiqing 5 years old: Eh? Who?
Wei wuxian in picture: Know the name Wen Qing, Wen Ning and Wen Yuan?
Meiqing widened her eyes when she heard the familiar names.
Meiqing 5 years old: YES! I WANT TO SEE THEM!
Wei Wuxian in picture: Hahaha alright calm down!
The scene changed again this time it was showing Shizhui.
Shizhui 13 years: ARGHHHHH WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!
Everyone expect Shizhui and Jin ling: ...Damn
Jin ling 12 years outside the door: ...? A-yuan-?
Shizhui 13 years: Eh- Ah A-ling yes?
Jin ling 12 years: You ok?
Shizhui 13 years: Nope. I've been trying to find my younger cousin but I cant find her anywhere.
Jin ling 12 years: Well what's her name.
Shizhui was now hugging Jin ling and burying his face in his neck: That;s the problem Qing-jie said she doesn't have a name. Her parents are Wen Chao and that Wang lingjiao bitch.
Jin ling 12 years: Sigh* You'll find he-
Wei Wuxian in picture: "communication array" A-Yuan meet me at the rabbit hatch now! someone wants to see you!
Shizhui 13 years: who?? Can I bring A-ling?
Wei Wuxian in picture: sure. And you'll find out come quick.
Shizhui 13 years: We're coming ba. A-ling Xian-gege wants us to see someone. I don't know who but let's go.
Jin ling 12 years: ok?
When they reached the rabbit hatch they saw Wei Wuxian and called out to him.
Jin ling and Shizhui: WEI-QIANBEI!
Wei Wuxian in picture: Kids! Come here!
Jin ling 12 years: What'd you want to show us?
Wei Wuxian: Shizhui your still trying to find your cousin right?
Shizhui 13 years: Uh yes why?
Wei Wuxian in picture: Meiqing you can come out now~
They were confused until a little girl popped out from behind Wei Wuxian. When they saw this Shizhui stopped breathing in realization.
Shizhui 13 years: ...I- is she..
Wei Wuxian nodded and Shizhui knelt down and starting talking to her.
Shizhui 13 years: Hi.. I'm Wen Yuan. What's your name?
Meiqing looked at Wei Wuxian and he nodded.
Meiqing 5 years: I'm Lan Meiqing.. Or Wen.. Or Wei
Shizhui 13 years: Heh... that's a nice name.. who's your parent's now that your actual parents are deceased..?
Wei Wuxian in picture: Ok I've got to go meet Lan Zhan. Meiqing. This is your cousin also your brother and this is Jin ling. His future Husband. They'll be taking care of you and teaching you everything you need to know. Another boy will Join you he's Lan Jingyi my brother's son. Bye now! Also A-Yuan, A-ling. Give her a given name she doesn't have one.
Shizhui and Jin ling were stunned on the spot cause Wei Wuxian was going abit to fast but they heard everything Sizhui immediately smiled knowing who her parent's is.
Shizhui 13 years: OK! WE'LL TAKE CARE OF HER!
Jin ling 12 years: HUSBAND?! And I've never done this but ok I'll try.
Meiqing 5 years: ...brother?
Shizhui 13 years: Mn. Yes I'm your brother instead of your cousin now. Is that ok with you..?
Meiqing started walking then ran to Shizhui and jumped on him making him fall on Jin ling and making 3 of them fall on the ground.
Shizhui 13 years: Wha-
Jin ling 12 years: ACK- Ok that hurt.
Meiqing 5 years: sorry..