𝟥𝟦 | 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖫 𝖬𝖤𝖭

Start from the beginning

Yaz appears from behind Ron with a chainsaw. The tool was a bit extreme but Ron wanted Brick to feel how he made Candy feel.

Sage turned his head the opposite direction. He wasn't trying to watch another man get his dick cut off. With Brick already standing in front of them ass naked and tied up, the process was quick, saving the men their dignity.

"Last but not least," Sage pulled the lighter out of his pocket as he inches towards Brick. The way he was looking at the weaker man as if he was his prey told the helpless man enough; this would be his last day living. "Off with yo' head." Sage smirks, throwing the BIC lighter onto Brick's drenched body.

Watching his body go up in flames was a sight to see. Knowing what he did to their princess was enough to not feel any remorse for him or his family. Either way, his family would be informed that Brick had made a deal with the Jamaicans that he couldn't afford so he was facing the consequences.

__

"So how you feel about Miami? You still want to go?" Sage asked CiCi as his hands invaded her hair. Due to the chilling sensation of Sage's hands working with the shampoo, CiCi was in a daze until Sage planted a kiss to her lips. "Mamas, you hear me?"

"Hmm hmm," She shakes her head causes Sage to repeat his question. "I don't know. A lot has changed. Ron can't keep Candy forever, he has his own baby on the way. Her staying with him is just temporary until I get my own place."

"She can always come here ma. You know that's never an issue." Sage shrugged.

"Yeah but I don't want to put that type of pressure on you. Plus, I know Ron wants to make up the time he lost with Candy."

We both feel guilty. She thinks to herself.

"Does Ron got plans of going to Miami?"

"Yeah, V agreed after he seduced her." She lightly laughed.

"We gone make it happen then and if it's okay with you and Candy, she can visit my Grams'. She's been talking about meeting Candy ever since she seen her on yo' TikTok."

"That seems like a plan. I love your Grandma so I'll talk to Candy about it."

The only thing on CiCi's mind was making sure her apartment and sisters safety were secured. Candy was her top priority as of now and changes would be happening according to her. Ron was a great help but he was raising his own little family. As much as he swore there would always be a spot for Candy, CiCi knew a newborn needed all the attention they could get. So until the little one got here, he would be soaking up all his time with his baby sister.

"I made a move today." Sage reveals as he washes the conditioner out of CiCi's hair. "And I'm letting you know now before you get that call, it's handled."

Those words lifted a weight off CiCi's shoulders. The main cause of her headaches were gone. Candy had already made up in her mind that her mother was the "evil queen" and that Gabi didn't love her how she said she did. It pained CiCi to hear that but she would've acted the same way if she was in Candy's shoes. Having your own mother rip your innocence away was a tough pill to swallow.

"I appreciate you so much. More than you realize. I love you." CiCi wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down for a passionate kiss.

To the outsiders looking in, they would call CiCi a trader for being happy about her own mothers death. But they didn't know how much pain her mother caused them. From the constant abuse, to the absence in their life, to using her own daughter as a sex slave, this day was bound to come.

"I love you too." He says against her lips, gripping her thighs before hiking her up on his waist.

The kiss already had CiCi hot and ready, making it easier for Sage to slip in. They moaned and groaned against each others lips as Sage's hips penetrated her down below.

"No one toppin' this shit babygirl. You hear me? Nobody." Sage grunts as he pulls her legs onto his shoulders. His large hands cup her ass to keep a firm grip on her while he pounds her folds.

"Topping what baby? Tell me." She moaned into his ear before sending a lick over his lobe. The simple gesture caused Sage's knees to buckle and his eyes to close but he kept his composure.

"Topping this pussy. My pussy. This shit the best."

"I want you to look at me while you make me cum." CiCi demands, holding his face in her hands.

"Yeah? You finna come on this dick already?"

"Fuck! Yes daddy!"

Sage sped his strokes up, pressing CiCi to her orgasm quicker than ever before. The sight of her legs shaking and her eyes rolling to the back of her head caused Sage to follow right after her, nutting inside her.

"Bae! You said you would stop doing that." She pouted, pulling her legs off of his shoulders before hopping down. She held onto his chest to avoid falling.

"Shut up," He grumbled as he spun her around.

Sage crouched down to spread CiCi's ass cheeks before eloping his lips around her clit. One of CiCi's hands gripped the back of Sage's head while the other tried to grab onto the water only to buss her ass.

"Stay just like that too. Don't move." Sage demands her to stay in the position she was in; with her hands and feet planted on the shower floor.

He continues his oral assault on her, releasing a trail of spit to guide down her asshole to her slit. His thumb rubs over her third hole before slowly entering while he uses his other hand to slip two fingers into her pussy. His tongue continued to taunt her clit, sending CiCi into a daze.

"Throw that shit." Sage orders against her pussy. CiCi follows his commands, throwing her ass in his face. "Mmh mmh, gimme that."

"Yeah? You want it?" CiCi bit down her bottom lip as she let out a series of moans. The orgasm ripped through her toes to the tip of her fingers. Not being able to take the feeling of him draining the life out of her, she uses her foot to kick him back before sliding across the wet floor.

"You tapping out?" Sage smirks as he watches CiCi chest heavy up and down.

"No. I j-just need a minute." She breathed out, leaning her head against the tile wall.

A minute turn into a deep slumber causes Sage to chuckle. He knew exactly what buttons to push and how she would react to them. The plan wasn't for them to go round after round tonight being that he had plans of staying up and booking CiCi's trip to Miami.

If his lady wanted to go to Miami then she was going to go to Miami. No matter what.

Miami here they come!!
And after their trip, yes, she will be stepping into parent hood with Candy and their future will began 😋