XII

NOPPO GENTLY PUT YOUR HEAD on the floor as he went to the rooftop and saw the tent

NOPPO GENTLY PUT YOUR HEAD on the floor as he went to the rooftop and saw the tent. Meanwhile Kousuke was holding the blue turtle(?) that he and natsume played with when they were a child.  He remembers when the little him and natsume were smiling while playing with it.

Kousuke then furrowed his eyebrowns and put the stuffed toy away. "Kousuke" Noppo suddenly spoke peeping to the little hole making kosuke look at him and was shocked. Noppo stand back because kousuke suddenly jump and tried to get out of the tent.

"Here. But there's not much left." Noppo Said handing the food to kosuke.

"Oh, it's you. I'm not hungry, so i don't need—" He was cut of by the stomach who was grumbling as he look away embarrassed. Noppo saw the drawing on the ground and ask.

"Oh? what's that?"

"I've come up with some ideas."  Kosuke said grabbing the plan he come up with noppo widened his eyes.

"I'd like to hear them." He said That made kosuke surprise and gave him the plan that he's working.

"Well, maybe just a bit." He said blushing a little bit.

"In the past four days, we've seen other buildings drifting like ours. Who knows when we'll get back so we'll need food for the long haul. If we can't even catch fish, we gotta go stock up." He explain as he point out the drawing he drew (Omg my poor neck)

"The next time that building passed by, I'll jump onto it with this!"  He then grabbed the rope as noppo look at him and then look at his right side and saw how long the rope is.

"With this rope?" Noppo questioned

"I tied one end to the roof's electrical cable and the other end to a piece of antenna. I'll use it like a grappling hook and make a zip line." Kosuke said smiling a little but

"Kousuke, that's amazing" Noppo praised kosuke put his head on his arm as he look down.

"Not really. I'm really scared." He confessed he then look at noppo and said—

"What?"

"Kosuke, come join us. Everyone's waiting." Noppo smiled.

"Like i'd really go back there now."  Kosuke scoff

"Natsume's doing the best she can." Noppo said kosuke widened his eyes

"Natsume?" He said

"She's worried."  Noppo mentioned

"She won't say it, but she's waiting for you. She's—" Noppo continued as he was then cut of by kousuke's angry tone if voice.

"Stop talking about natsume." He bluntly said

"How much do you know so much about her?"  He asked

"Even i don't understand her." He said looking down while furrowing his eyebrows

"I know she needs you kousuke." Noppo smiled at him then stood up and walk away.

"Who are you to say that?!" Kousuke exclaimed

"Hey!!"

Be aggressive B-e aggressive i said be aggressive b-e aggressive B-E-A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E