XI

•WRONG GRAMMAR•
•SPELLING MISTAKE•
•POOR STORY EXPLANATORY•
•ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO IM SORRY IN ADVANCE•

•WRONG GRAMMAR• •SPELLING MISTAKE••POOR STORY EXPLANATORY••ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO IM SORRY IN ADVANCE•

*LAST NIGHT*

Kousuke went to the attic and go to the tent, he layed down while frowning. He then look at the stuffed animal that is infront of him he furrowed his eyebrows and turned around.

IT WAS MORNING and juri,natsume, taishi, yuzuru were looking at the view as they all made a shock face.

"No way." Taishi said

"This really is real?" Yuzuru.

"I dreamed i was eating at Mcdonald's" Taishi said making yuzuru sweatdropped at his comment. Reina look at natsume in a angry look while kousuke look at the view infront of him furrowing his eyebrows.

Well by the time goes by, They all have to do something. So reina started by showering, she look at the bathroom and saw how dirty it is she look at juri in a disgust expression. But after that she showered using the boiling sea water that natsume thought of.

And then we ate Ramen with 6 chips. Turns out reina does complain alot...Looking at the view in the balcony natsume was sad while taishi and yuzuru was pinching eachothers cheeks.

Meanwhile kousuke was still in the attic looking at the binoculars while holding his stomach because he was starving. Man didn't even eat. When kousuke saw something floating he immediately stand up and waved his hand left and right trying to get it's attention.That didn't work lmfao.

But ofcourse as Time goes by, we were running out of food. Yuzuru and taishi tried to go fishing but failed cause Yuzuru caught a shoe. And kousuke with his binoculars all day long trying to find a land. But then he saw a butamen ramen infront of him he turned around and saw Reina, Yuzuru, Juri, Taishi. Reina gave the butamen ramen to him, then kousuke look at natsume then frowned. Making reina mad at her again.

Man seriously what did she do to you?

It was getting dark and there was barely enough food left for them. Natsume tried to apologize while Taishi and yuzuru as well as juri was sad, Reina was too. And back to kousuke was in the attic as always trying to search for the binoculars.

But what did you do all day? You woke up late and then when you woke up you barely touch your food. You tried making sticks for taishi and yuzuru to fish but it failed. And then you tried talking to noppo for what is happening. And mostly you tried taking a nap since you were bored, you can't help it.

But anyways, It was night and there were no ramen left. Only chips. Natsume's face expression was hopeless. She grabbed her chips and put it on the other cups so the others have something more to eat.

"This is the first time i've felt hungry in a dream." Reina said holding her knees while looking down.

"Reina.." juri called as she was worried.

"How can this be a dream?" Reina said

"We're still here when we wake up." She continued

"Our phones won't connect. I'm hungry, But there's nothing to eat. We're just waiting to die." She finished she then look at natsume.

"I'm sorry." Natsume apologize looking down.

"I'm sure we'll get home soon." She then look at her then smiled.

"I hate that fake smile of yours." Reina then spoked

"Reina-chan!" Juri shout. Natsume then stood up and walk away.

"Natsume-san wait!" Juri called.

Noppo look at his cup full of chips, While you was on the other room sleeping on the floor taking a nap while all of that happens.

Time checked — 10:52 Pm

Leave some recommendation to my other books i don't know how to write a romance.