"But... girls don't dance with their fathers at their Debutante? And Dad doesn't like such events." Athy said as she looked at her teacup and I rolled my eyes.

"Who will dare to say anything when you show up with Dad?" I asked.

"If they did, then that'll be the last thing they say, take my word on that." I said and she looked at me then at Dad who was observing us.

It seemed like Felix was blessing me as he smiled brightly at me.

"But... Dad doesn't like such things, he doesn't like crowd and dancing so...?"

"You're giving up without even asking Dad?" I said as I leaned back and crossed my arms at my chest.

Athy looked at Dad and then in a hesitant voice asked.

"Will it be okay if you escort me, Daddy? I really wanted to dance with you too and since it's a very special day so I wanted to spend it by staying beside you." She said and Dad looked at her.

His eyes ever so slightly softened, I guess only I was capable of seeing that softness.

"If you insist so much then fine." He said and Athy cheered up.

"Thank you, Daddy!"

She ran over and hugged Dad, I chuckled as Dad looked taken aback as she kissed him on the cheek.

She pulled back and then looked at me.

"No need for thank you." She smiled as I said that in her head and before walking past me she rested a kiss on my cheek as well.

After that was decided everyone turned to me.

"And you, Ara?" I looked at Dad.

"What about you? Who have you chosen?"

I looked at Felix who looked like he would run away and then at Athy.

"Well since, Athy has taken the best man then I guess I'll just choose my best friend." I said.

"I'll go with Lucas." I said sounding casual as I picked up my teacup and started drinking the remaining tea.

"The Young Warlock?" Dad mused and then looked at me.

"Fine, then. Do as you like." I smiled at him.

The next day after finishing my work I went up to the ballroom where Lucas and Athy would be practicing dancing. I walked in to find Athy down on the floor with the wobbly flat paper doll, looking as if she was wrestling with it.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I walked up to her and she looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Lucas is bullying me!" She whimpered and I looked at him.

"I'm not, I gave her a puppet to dance with, it's her mistake she keeps on falling." Lucas said as he ate an apple and I sighed helping Athy up to her feet.

I used my mana to create a doll that looked like Dad.

"Whoa!" Athy got startled as she saw it.

"It's a doll, it'll help you dance." I said.

"Thank you, Ara!" She hugged me and I patted her head.

"Ara is better mage than you, bleh." Athy showed her tongue to Lucas who simply rolled his eyes.

I walked up to where Lucas was lounging on the floor and he looked at me.

"What? Now, don't tell me you want to practice dancing. I'm busy." He said.

"Get up."

"I said, I'm not dancing."

"Move your ass and sit properly, moron!" I snapped and he finally sat up.