𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨

you're dancing in the club to 'party monster' feeling yourself as you feel eyes on you from behind

you turn to your friends and tell them you're heading to refill your drink.

they say okay and you're off towards the almost full bar.

it just so happens donte divincenzo sits right where you were planning to sit.

you swear he looked right at you before he sat down.

'um excuse me? i know you saw me about to sit down.' his eyes trail up and down your body before he answers.

'my bad shawt, i really needa get these drinks for my folks.' he points towards his fellow teammates as they stare at him trying to see if he's getting you.

you wave with an awkward smile and turn back to donte.

'well can i atleast order first? i'm only getting one drink.'

'yea that's fine baby, what's your name?'

'angel.' he smiles.

'no wonder you're so beautiful. you look just like your name'

'thank you..' you trail off.

'donte' you smile just like he did and you swear you could see admiration in his eyes.

'that's different. i like it. but i'ma order real quick and i'll be out your way.'

'that's fine take all the time you need baby.'

you order your drink and about to leave when donte pulls you into his arms.

'lemme get your number ang'

'nicknames already?' you beam and put out your hand for his phone.

'thank you baby, i'll text you later tonight.' he replies after you give him his phone back.

'bye donte.' you wave to his teammates and walk away feeling those same eyes on you like earlier.

___________

why they do my baby like that??you really can't trust nobody

you really can't trust nobody. he just said he was gon' keep jp for another 4 years. i don't get that.
anyways people, if you are in the football community (soccer) then yk wtf done happened. jude to nadrid, trent new cornrows 🙁, jobe looking fine asf, etc. but, i'll see y'all next time i update! as always..

thanks for reading,
jaypoolee