2: You look like my next Mistake

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
5:14 PM - Thursday
Location: Darryl's House/Bedroom

Darryl's POV:

I was exploring on Tinder and i was getting tired of staring at random women and men yet i still couldnt find one that suited me best, i sighed for a moment and then continued to swipe through.

Eventually i came across a guy named "Wonder Blue Boy" This was the first person who had the weirdest name and his profile picture was a pixelated derp face plus his bio said "hi im 24 nad im lokign for a friend btw dont ask if i atc wiefd" This guy was so weird at first glance. It made me interested.

So i decided to check him out. Surprisingly he texted me first.

Wonder Blue Boy
"Heyyy whp arw you??"

Darryl
"Hi! I'm Darryl and i heard you're looking for a friend? "

Wonder Blue Boy
"Yeah, wierd of you to actualy talk to md"

Darryl
"Well, you made me interested."

Wonder Blue Boy
"Alrighg well my actual nane us Zak, aaaaaand are yiu into minceraft?"

Darryl
"Thats a nice name, and yes I am into Minecraft"

The conversation went on for hours, we played minecraft on creative and built ourselves a house, it was just a small one but it fit, we shared a minecraft bed together and bonded, but still there remains a negative energy coming from this guy, he acted like a child and what if he is?! He also swore in some parts which made me mad.

But after we played minecraft, we agreed to facetime eachother to reveal our real faces. And it was staight up unexpected. I clicked the call button and heard his voice immidietly, it was... Cute, wait what, No! i didnt mean that, i meant that he sounded 5 times younger than his age, well i did too but that doesn't matter. Anyways we turned on our cameras and... Woah.

This guy had slightly tan skin, fluffy black hair and a strip of cyan mixed with it. He had the exact same derp face from his pfp as his jacket logo, he had a youtube silver playbutton at the back. He wasn't much but he was nice yet i still dont trust him.

Zak's POV:

I finally saw this guy Darryl for the first time, he had slightly long brunette hair that reached his shoulders but it was in a ponytail, he has a pair of glasses that matched him perfectly, and a black cap that covered his head. He looked exactly like his age but his voice sounded younger, he wasnt who i expected him to look like but he was okay, he still sounded fun.

Somehow, i felt this warm feeling inside of me which made me comfortable with him, i smiled slightly; I was laughing a little because of how funny he looked.

Darryl's Pov:

I heard his small laughter which made me laugh with him too, i found him, i did it, i feel like hes the one! except love at first sight doesn't work on me, behind all of these laughter i thought to myself "this is all going too fast, is he gonna end up like all of my other past lovers?" I whispered under my breath which he couldn't hear "You look like my next mistake"

Zak: Wait wait wait, you look so funny though!

Darryl: No, you do! your hair is so messy!