- S Y N O P S I S .

"Some people survive chaosAnd that is how they grow

And that is how they grow.
And some people thrive in chaos,
Because chaos is all the know"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Crying had always been a healthy way of expression but for Sam it was a habit, the sadness washing over her like a unwanted tidal wave, knocking her sandcastles flat

Crying had always been a healthy way of expression but for Sam it was a habit, the sadness washing over her like a unwanted tidal wave, knocking her sandcastles flat. Stuck on a island isolated and confused, waiting to be rescued.

Samantha Taylor had always been different to her sister, Jackie, she wasn't perfect and she sure as hell wasn't confident. She was like a ghost among the living. Taking each day as it comes.

Her emotions are like the weather, sometimes it's full force hurricane and no one can stop her from feeling that way and sometimes it's a beautiful ray of sunshine.

At the age of sixteen Sam's parents finally decided enough was enough and she needed to see a doctor and so she did but nothing came of it.

Once again Sam felt isolated.

That was until Jackie practically begged her to join the yellow jackets football team. Where she met her best friend Lottie,who understood her more then anyone ever has and a certain shaggy blonde who Sam may or may not be attracted to.

Natalie Scatorccio.

Natalie was always trying to get under Sam's skin whether it was messing with her or just straight up ignoring her. Some would say it's jealously and others would say it's something much deeper.

On the day of nationals, something Sam never thought she would ever have to endure happened. The plane to nationals crashed into the wilderness and now she must survive the horrors of what Mother Nature has in store for them. Alongside the sanity of herself and her teammates.

Now stuck in the present, she must hide what had happened in the depths of the wilderness. The trauma and guilt eating away at her flesh and bones as she try's to live her day to day life isolated once again. Thats until a certain Someone starts barging right back into her life making a mess of everything once again.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Warning: There will be sensitive subjects such as
- mental health
- blood / gore
- trauma
- cults
- cannibalism
- death
-explicit words
And anything else you would expect on yellow jackets.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

All rights go to the creators of yellow jackets except for Sam and her story. Please don't plagiarise any of my work. I took time to think of a plot and Sams character and faceclaims.

[ AUTHORS NOTE ]

I have never written a fanfic before so please bare with me and let me know if I'm doing a shit job.
Act 1 will cover all of 1994 and act 2 will cover all of present day.