Chapter 2

When we arrive at Sawyer's, Joey Graceffa answers the door and he glares at me. He then looks down to Connor's and my hands intertwined, rolls his eyes and walks away. Did I mention Joey is Connor's ex-boyfriend? No? Well now you know.

"Why does he have to be here?" Connor asks.

"Probably because he lives here with Sawyer" I say and squeeze his hand gently. When we finally walk in the house we go to the kitchen and get a drink. Connor drinks the first beer very quickly and I know he just wants to get drunk at this point. Once Connor is done with the first one he reaches for another one.

"Connor, please slow down. You still have to drive us home" I say, trying to persuade him.

"The keys are in my pocket, you can drive us home if you want" he says and I try not to argue with him right now.

"Fine, I will drive us home, but you need to slow down before you get sick".

"Okay" he says and opens his second beer, drinking it slower and more like a normal human being. After an hour of being there I am already bored. Connor has wandered off and is talking with Caspar Lee, Shane Dawson, Meghan Camarena, and Justine Ezarik.

I wander to the living room and sit on the couch. I pull out my phone and decide to just go on Twitter. I reply to some people and do a little follow spree without telling anyone. The fans spread the word fast though and eventually everyone is spamming so I stop.

"Hey" someone says and I assume they are talking to me. I look up and see Tyler Oakley.

"Um...hi?" I say, but it comes out as more of a question.

"Bored?" he asks.

"No, I'm just waiting for Connor" I lie.

"Sure..." he says and walks away. Tyler and I dated for a while and it was fun, but I saw him cheating on me with someone else and it kinda tore me apart.

'Why do Tyler and Joey have to be here? We should just leave; I'm bored anyway' I think to myself. I get up to find Connor but he is no longer in the little group. I walk over and tap Caspar on the shoulder.

"Oh hey Troye" he says and gives me a hug.

"Hi Casp, do you know where Connor went?" I ask.

"Yeah, he went to the bathroom, he should be back soon".

"Thanks" I say and start to turn around.

"Hey Troye," Caspar says and I turn back towards him, "a bunch of us are going to play spin the bottle, you and Connor should join us". I really don't want to play that right now so I just nod and walk to find Connor. When he comes out of the bathroom and sees me, he walks right up to me and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Hi Troye boy, I haven't seen you all night". He definitely smells like beer.

"Yeah, I've just been around" I say. He takes his arm off of me and reaches down to interlace our fingers.

"Lets go play spin the bottle" he says and starts walking. I don't move and he looks back, confused.

"Why do you want to play that when I am right here?" I ask, but it sounds harsher than I planned.

"Oh come on Troye, the kisses don't mean anything, it's just a bit of fun". He gently pulls my arm again and I follow, even though I know this is a bad idea. I hate party games, especially if they involve contact with another human. When we walk into the living room a bunch of people are sitting in a circle on the floor.

"Connor! Troye! Come join us!" Caspar says loudly. I see Tyler look at me then look away quickly. Joey also looks at us and he glares at me. Connor pulls me to sit next to him and Caspar.

"It's my turn" Caspar says. He spins the bottle and it lands on Justine. They quickly kiss and go back to their spots. The game goes on for fifteen minutes and everything has been okay so far. I have only had to kiss Connor, and Connor kissed Meghan and I. Now it's my turn to spin. I nervously move to the middle of the group and spin the bottle. It seems to spin forever but when it stops I want it to keep going.

Tyler looks up at me and everyone gasps. They all know what happened to us and this is the worst thing that could've happened. I can't make this look like it is a big deal. I look over at Connor and he nods, as if to say "it's okay". I look back at Tyler and he doesn't know what to do. I walk over to him slowly and kneel down.

"Troye-" he starts, but I just shake my head.

"It means nothing. Just do it" I say and start to lean in. I see him nod and he does the same. He closes his eyes and puts his hands on either side of my face, something he would always do when we dated. I close my eyes and kiss him quickly. I try to pull away but he pulls my face towards him again, kissing me deeply. The kiss feels so natural and familiar that I forget who I am kissing.

I kiss him back and we pull away a few seconds later. When he lets go of my face and opens his eyes I can see he looks really confused. I quickly stand up and walk back over to my spot next to Connor. My BOYFRIEND. I don't want to see anyones faces, especially Connor's. Tyler spins the bottle and the game goes on for a bit. I don't really pay attention to the game until I hear everyone gasp again.

When I look up, everyone is staring at me and Connor. I look at the bottle and it's pointed at Joey. I knew this was a bad idea to play this game. Connor avoids my stare and starts to stand up. I watch him as he makes his way over to Joey and kneels down next to him. I can't hear what Connor says but Joey doesn't seem to care. He pulls Connor in and kisses him like Tyler kissed me. Joey doesn't stop and Connor doesn't seem to push him away either. Their kiss seems to go on forever and I am getting angrier and angrier by the second. When I look up again, I see Joey's tongue go into Connor's mouth. That's it.