| S E V E N T Y - S I X |

Start from the beginning

"Maybe we should move." I whispered.

"Maybe." She said with a little growing smile. "I didn't break my phone!" She gasped.

"Thank god. I don't know how much more I can sugar daddy you."

"Really?" She asked.

"No." I said, then kissed her.

===

Kalen thought it would be a good idea to get all of us (including El and George) together to like, talk or something.

I guess it was at our place.

I didn't get a say in that, Kalen just showed up.

"My house is in boxes sour puss." Kalen said.

I looked at him, then at the kitchen that had about six boxes there. "Yeah, my bad." I muttered.

"Aw look, your wedding book." Draco said.

Bee gasped and went over to him, sitting close to him on the couch.

"You own it." He said.

"I forgot about it." She said. "Open."

He snickered and opened the book, then she grabbed it from him and put it on her own lap. "Seriously? First picture is Weasley's abs."

"Yep. And Kalen took it." Bee said.

There was a knock on the front door and Bee looked up at me. "Is someone else coming?" She asked.

George and El weren't here yet... and Bee didn't know they were coming.

"I'll get it." Kalen said and got up, walking away from us.

"Hey, you in a thong." Draco said and got Bee's attention back.

These are the photos Emmy or any relatives will never see.

For obvious reasons.

"Hey guys, long time no see, how are you?" Kalen said.

"Good." Bee's eyes went back to mine when she heard Ellie.

"You can go sit with Weasley. I won't get offended." Draco said and nudged her side. She looked back over at him, then got up and came over to me with the book.

I sat back against the arm of the couch and she sat down between my legs, scrunching her knees up to her and put the book on her lap.

"Can't believe you left me." Draco said.

"Believe it. It happened." Bee said with a little smile, then turned the page.

El and George and Kalen came into the room and right away Ellie's eyes went to Bee. She looked back up at her for a second, then down at the book.

"Okay, so I got booze and weed. Someone get a lighter." Kalen said.

"It's four o'clock man." I said.

"And? How else are we gonna fucking talk. Everyone is acting like they have a stick up their ass." He said.

"True..." Draco said.

"I don't know where our lighter is. We packed up that drawer." Bee said.

"I think yours is in the car Kalen." Draco said. "With your five pounds of cigarettes."

"Fuck off." He huffed as he turned around to go outside.

Once Kalen was gone, everyone went silent.

This is just fucking great.

"Oh- next week is your guys' birthdays." Draco said. "The big 29. Kalen cried but he cries all the time. You guys should do something, Y'know, since it's you're last one together- that didn't come out how I wanted it to." He mumbled. "We're not gonna be here but you guys are and... okay." He stopped talking and looked up at the ceiling. "Where is Kalen with that lighter, huh." He said with a little chuckle.