| T H I R T Y - T W O |

A/N: guys, I'm Canadian. So a rubber means a condom. So when I say rubber, I don't mean an eraser. Fred is not putting an eraser on his dick.

Kay byeeee.

I sat criss cross on our bed, looking at the back of the box of condoms I was holding.

97% chance of working.

Why not 100? Isn't that the whole point of the protection? To protect you 100%

I opened the box and pulled out one of the blue square packets, looking it over.

I still that one mortifying experience my mum put me through when I was in seventh year. It was after I was released from the hospital for the cyst on my ovary and she handed me a box of condoms because she knew I was going to have sex as soon as I was cleared, but couldn't take my pills for a little while.

Me and Fred never used those condoms.

I was beyond terrified to have sex so I put it off for how ever long I did, then fucked when I felt good about it, and was back on the pill.

Ellie and George ended up using that entire box of condoms during Christmas break anyways. So I guess technically my mum bought El and George the condoms.

Anyways, the point is, I've never been fucked with a rubber.

I'm kinda scared not gonna lie.

Freddie sat down beside in his boxers, taking the box from me but leaving one packet out. He tossed the box on the nightstand then pulled off his boxers. I smiled at the sight of his cock fully hard resting against his torso.

I climbed onto to his lap and wrapped my hand around him, slowly stroking him as I kept my eyes glued on his pretty dick.

"Do you have to put it on?" I whined.

"Yes, love, I do. We can't risk you getting pregnant."

"I'm not going to! The doctor said it was almost impossible!"

"But there's still a possibility." He hummed.

He grabbed the packet from beside him but I quickly grabbed his wrist. "Wait!"

"What?"

I didn't say anything, I just stared into his eyes and stared back into mine, probably waiting for me to say something.

I got that to work for a minute, then he leaned forward and kissed me softly. "Do you want to have sex?" He whispered against my lips.

"Yes please." I whispered back.

"Then I need to wear a condom."

"Nooo." I groaned and pushed my head into his chest.

"Yesss." He said and gave my ass a little pat.

I sat up and pouted my lower lip out, looking back at him. He kissed my cheek, my neck, then my collarbone, then leaned back and opened the package.

I let go of his cock as he took the condom out of the package then placed it over his tip, rolling it down his leg. His face cringed a little but he tried to hide it from me.

"It doesn't feel good. Just take it off. Your pull out game is pretty strong."

"It feels fine princess."

"I wouldn't like that. The only thing that should be around your dick in my cunt." I huffed.

"Are you jealous of a condom?"

"... no."

I looked back down at his cock and saw the condom didn't even go down to his base. So now I can't be filed completely with him. And how are we supposed to cockwarm if he can't be in me raw?! This just isn't going to work.