| S E V E N T Y - S I X |

Start from the beginning

Emmy huffed and slid off her chair, walking away from us. "Where are you going?" I asked her when she went over to the stairs.

"Mama's too loud. I need quiet." She said.

"Park it in the living room." I said.

"Okayyy." She said.

I felt Bee's hand slide around my back and grabbed my phone from the back pocket of my jeans.

"I'm gonna give this bitch a piece of my mind." She muttered and took a step back.

"I bet if she blocked you she blocked-" she started.

"The fuck is your problem?!" Bee yelled.

Guess she didn't.

"That is my company!"

"It's my last name!" I heard Ellie yell.

Bee looked up at me with a huff. "If you have a problem, fucking talk to me. Don't ghost me for a month because you're a pussy."

I'm fucking her when Emmy falls asleep.

There's something about Bee calling others pussy's that makes me almost cum in my pants.

She threw that word around in school everyday. Part of the reason why I was balls deep in her everyday.

"I'm not arguing with you over the fucking phone Ellie." She muttered. "Whatever." She said a minute later than hung up.

She went back to her computer and went to make a new account.

"What does it mean email in used? The account got deleted!" She yelled.

"Just use your other email love." I said.

She typed in her other email, then red letters came up saying an account already existed.

She grabbed her phone and went to her Notes app to find the password, typed it in, then it said incorrect password. 

"Oh I'm so fucking done with today." Bee muttered.

"Up on the counter." I said. She huffed and moved from the barstool to the counter, then I took her seat and turned her Mac my way. She put her feet between my legs on the chair and looked down at the screen.

I pressed the reset password button so it would send to her email. She grabbed her phone again and went to her email, switched accounts, and waited for the email to come through, which it didn't.

"I'm gonna fucking strangle someone." She muttered.

That's hot.

"Let me take care of this love." I said and took her phone.

"But all my emails are used." She mumbled as I pulled her down to straddle my lap.

"You can just use mine. You have access to it already." I said.

"But you're inbox is gonna be full." She said.

"I gotta make a new account for work anyways." I gave her ass a little pat, then went to type in my email. Bee picked out her password, and she was back in.

She pulled her head back with I finished and I saw her small pout. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"For what?" I asked as I ran my hand I ed the ack of her head.

"Yelling... I'm not really yeller."

"You think so?" I hummed.

"Okay... I'm not a yeller about work."

"Oh." I said with a nod. "You're just stressed love."

"I am." She said and put her arms over my shoulders. "And fucking tired of this town."