OMG

Jennie wakes up and see that it's 1:00 and that jacobs still isn't in the bed, so I goes to the game room.

Babeeee!!
What??
It's 1:00 and you're still gaming...SERIOUSLY!!!!
Oh Jennie stop be such a bitch about it *rolls his eyes*
I'm not being a bitch, you're whole life is on the game *yells*

Whatever *continues playing*

Jennie walks out and gets dress to leave the house to get her mind off of things.....and Jacob.

Jennie arrives at the club and she sees a beautiful/handsome dressed woman. She's in a black suit with no undershirt. Dark red lipstick with ash gray hair. Black heels with very long fingers....sorry.

Jennie keeps her eyes on her as she walks to the bar and orders a drink. She can't help but to see how stressed the woman look, so she walks over.

Hi
Oh hi you scared me
Ohhhh I'm so sorry hehe
What's your name *says Jennie*
Lisa how about you?
Jennie
Nice to meet you Jennie
Nice to meet you Lisa

Lisa actually takes a look and Jennie whole figure and she bites her lip. Jennie notices and smiles. "You like what you see Lisa?. "Yes actually I do Jennie, would you like to drink with me?" "Yes I definitely would like that". Jennie and Lisa drinks all night until 4:00 in the morning.

Jennie and Lisa are drunk as ever and looks at each other, "Jennie you look very yummy do you know that?" "You look very good too Lisa". Jennie and lisa starts kissing and touching on each other. They pull away "let's take this to a private room" lisa says , "let's do this" Jennie says. Jennie and lisa gets a private room and goes very crazy in that room.

(comment for details)

Literally people heard through the sound proof walls hehe 🫣

The next morning Jennie wakes up first and sees she's in an unfamiliar room. She looks to the side and sees Lisa and she kinda remembers some of the details from last night. Jennie tried to get up but instantly falls and hoped that Lisa didn't wake up. She looks over her shoulder and sees Lisa is asleep and crawls to put in her clothes. She grabs all of her things and gets up and tries to walk out but she's limping. Jennie's calls a cab and makes her way home having no idea what's coming up.

Lisa wakes up and sees no one in the bed with her and put on her clothes. She also remembers very few details and realizes that she might have to face consequences if she didn't pull out of Jennie. She calls and cab and goes home thinking.